New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 63 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
    Sa X-trail ko umabot ng 4900 kasama na front windshield. But I tell you its worth it.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Thanks guys, check ko na lang sigurado naman dami silang shades ng tint na babagay sa ride ko.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I was reviewing my Manual. In page 47, no. 4 of Folding up third seats, it says "Take out the seat hook covers from the lower glove box and put them over the seat hooks." Then in the Caution box, "Be sure to apply the covers on the seat hooks or you may get burned when they become hot."

I looked in the lower glove box, there are no seat hook covers. Even when I got my unit, I did not notice any hook cover. I also checked the hooks after travelling 30 kms.; and the seat hooks got hot but not too hot to burn you.

I asked my agent about the covers, and he's going to check it.

Do you have the seat hook covers in your unit?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yes. got mine from casa.. but correct me if wrong, it's not called seat hook cover but maybe seat floor lock cover...

what bout the black cylinder ashtray, how many did they gave you? me one pc only but in manual says 2 pcs? so which is true??

WBR,
    Last edited by Innova_Boy; April 13th, 2005 at 11:53 AM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ANybody with G-variant who can help me compare notes here pls reply your comments pls...

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18630

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Does your third key( the one without keyless entry buttons on the key) can be use to turn on your innova??

Kasi i read in the manual that it should not be able to turn on your engine unless it has the same transponder chip inside the key that matches the security system of the car... called immobilizer in the manual..

can you relate to me the feedback of your innova here.. thanks..

WBR,
    If im not mistaken, the third key that you are referring can also be used to start the engine. The only difference is that it is designed not to be used in openning the glove box. Hence, suitable to be used for valet parking purposes. I actually have tried to use the third key to start my engine.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    or go ask your nearest toyota dealer..hehrhehr

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *czar

thanks for reply..

*lynx

i already did and told me that it should be the case but it isn't... but if you check the manual, it's written very clear tat CANNOT START THE ENGINE for the third key...

oh well... part of life being shortchanged by toyota..

will surely comment on this on the TMP survey form...

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    Innova_Boy,
    May cigarette lighter socket ba sa likod ang Innova? Balak kong iuwi ang thermo electric cooler ko para sa outing. Excited na nga ako
    beeper0358, can you post here the specs of your thermo. We should consult our manual for the maximum load that can be connected in the lighter socket. I'm planning to bring with me an inverter rated constant maximum power of 300watts. Therefore, the lighter circuit must at least protected with 25A fuse. Otherwise, the maximum load that will be connected must comply with the designed.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    beeper0358, can you post here the specs of your thermo. We should consult our manual for the maximum load that can be connected in the lighter socket. I'm planning to bring with me an inverter rated constant maximum power of 300watts. Therefore, the lighter circuit must at least protected with 25A fuse. Otherwise, the maximum load that will be connected must comply with the designed.
    Good point busy road, check ko muna. At present kasi sa kuwarto ko lang ginagamit with a 12v power supply.