New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I welcome myself here ...Is this our INNOVA Club? Within few days, I can totally relate on "what is all about inside Innova". I just got my reservation last week.
    (innova-boy), have you tried filling your fuel from Shell? I think only Shell can provide quality diesel for its good octane.
    Just for curiosity sake, anyone here feels the diference in Km/L comparing different Gas/Diesel Stations?

Welcome to tsikot ABA... please tell us, what variant did you get? Did you get the Diesel or the Gasoline? M/T or A/T?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Well, It's G, M/T-Diesel. Before getting into it, I consulted many of my friends (auto-mechanics). The common advise is to get rid of the automatics. Though manual is very uncomfortable when it comes to city driving, it can achieve fuel economy. Adding tips is to drive for the next gear in advance & don't be wild with your RPM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I noticed with the e variant I got last tuesday that doesnt come with power side view mirrors, ang hirap i position ang mirrors coz you have to adjust the mirrors inside the frame. You can't move the frame itself. I think the side view mirrors were designed for power windows. 2nd, when you flip over the 2nd rows, minsan sumasabit sa front seats ang headrest, at di mo na mabalik upright ang upuan unless you move forward the front seats. I also noticed that the dashboard has a check engine light which is normal for efi gas engines. Meron din pala ang mga crdi engines? Then nagcanvass ako ng seat covers. Sabi ng shop, iba daw ang seat design for e and j variants. But wala sila sa G variant.

The manual also states 33 psi front and rear tires without load. Ang taas naman ng recommended tire pressure nila.

Kala ko may power side mirrors na yung "E" variant? So the only difference between the J and E variants are the power windows and central locking. tama ba?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    *innova_boy
    yes if you miss one PMS i believe your warranty is void already...i think thats what happened to one of the forumers here, regarding his rav4 from toyota davao. just read the warranty claim very well...hehehe
    Toyota Davao is renegotiating with the Rav4 owner for warranty claims.

Quote Originally Posted by ABA
    I think only Shell can provide quality diesel for its good octane.
    diesel quality isn't measured by octane rather it is measured by sulfur content.

sulfur content should be the same across all gasoline stations as mandated by the Clean Air Act... which should be 0.05% (Euro II standards).

though there is already a Euro III (350ppm) & Euro IV (50ppm) diesel quality standard (which is still not supported by Philippine laws).

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Innova_Boy: Did you get any discount on your purchase?
    I didn't get any discount and binitin pako ng agent ko when i'm bout to get my unit... he also told me that i'm the second person who brought out an innova from Otis..

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I welcome myself here ...Is this our INNOVA Club? Within few days, I can totally relate on "what is all about inside Innova". I just got my reservation last week.
    (innova-boy), have you tried filling your fuel from Shell? I think only Shell can provide quality diesel for its good octane.
    Just for curiosity sake, anyone here feels the diference in Km/L comparing different Gas/Diesel Stations?
    Welcome to the Innova club.. he he..

as of now, i always gas up at Petron, but maybe in future will try shell also..

cguro if we alomost ten people na here, we can set up Innova Club EB...

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think only Shell can provide quality diesel for its good octane.
    Cetane po pag diesel. AFAIK, no gas station post the cetane rating since it varies from station to station. Biodiesel has a higher cetane rating compared to regular diesel.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Well, It's G, M/T-Diesel. Before getting into it, I consulted many of my friends (auto-mechanics). The common advise is to get rid of the automatics. Though manual is very uncomfortable when it comes to city driving, it can achieve fuel economy. Adding tips is to drive for the next gear in advance & don't be wild with your RPM.
    i'M USING automatic, been driving it for 3 weeks now.. parang i prefer driving manual now cause parati akong nakaapak sa preno ngayun, lalo na pag sobrang traffic.. kakangawit ng right foot...not unlike before my both feet is moving now only right foot.. he he..

At siempre may lag when you press the gas, parang me delay bago accelerate siya..

WBR,