New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 323 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    My rustproof is still from casa (limot ko na ang gumawa) but this summer Ill have my rustproof with Dinol. Dont know the price yet.

OK thanks.. planinng to have mine rustproof also at Ziebart for 9600. discounted na itong price ng 5% if paid in cash daw...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hi to all innova owners.

bago lang ako dito sa tsikot.com...just registered last night. my 1st visit here was when i was still considering the suzuki apv. kaya lang, i have finally realized that buying an innova would be a great sense than the other (no offense sa current owners ng apv, may mga considerations lang talaga tayo with regards to specs, features, etc.).

nway, i have not paid the downpayment yet for the unit. isip ko kasi, perhaps it would still matter if i ask some questions regarding:
    1. efficiency
    2. other factors (dami to)

ang alam ko lang, marami ang satisfied. but for those who have the 2.0 G M/T, ano ba ang masasabi nyo? any advise? thanks.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Try to canvass to a lot of dealers. I bought my innova G a/t last feb. Each dealer would give you different freebies and discounts. I contacted otis, cubao, makati, shaw, bicutan I eventually bought in bicutan because of the bigger discount and more freebies

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by johnart
    Try to canvass to a lot of dealers. I bought my innova G a/t last feb. Each dealer would give you different freebies and discounts. I contacted otis, cubao, makati, shaw, bicutan I eventually bought in bicutan because of the bigger discount and more freebies
    magkanu mu na nakuha ang unit mo at ano mga free?
    sa commonwealth kasi ako.

free insurance for the first year
    tint, matting and seatcover
    less 15,000.00 from the unit price, which is 948,000.00

i understand that you said it would be better if i canvass. but given the time and energy to do it, would this deal good enough? baka naman dapat, sa bicutan na rin ako kumuha, with your agent.

lastly, what are the things you observed with your unit, so far? happy? gusto ko na kasi talaga kumuha within this week, di ko pa nga lang bigay yung down, kasi di pa sagot kung how soon release yung papers. ayaw ko naman abutin ng one week na hindi ko rin magagamit. ty uli.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    may kasama rin nga pala yung 2nd undercoting yata yun...nakalimutan ko na.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chad
    may kasama rin nga pala yung 2nd undercoting yata yun...nakalimutan ko na.
    IMO, wag ka magpa-undercoat sa kasa dahil gumagamit sila ng manipis na application ng undercoat material kaya di tumatagal yan. After a few months lang minsan gaya ni takumi, nabakbak na kaagad. Mabuti magpa-undercoat ka with third party companies which specializes in such, like SAVI, Tuff-Dinol, Ziebart, etc....

Parang ok na yung deal sayo. Try asking for 3 yrs free LTO registration instead of the undercoating. Also ask for Full windshield tint using 3M if possible, or add na lang to upgrade into 3M.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    IMO, wag ka magpa-undercoat sa kasa dahil gumagamit sila ng manipis na application ng undercoat material kaya di tumatagal yan. After a few months lang minsan gaya ni takumi, nabakbak na kaagad. Mabuti magpa-undercoat ka with third party companies which specializes in such, like SAVI, Tuff-Dinol, Ziebart, etc....

Parang ok na yung deal sayo. Try asking for 3 yrs free LTO registration instead of the undercoating. Also ask for Full windshield tint using 3M if possible, or add na lang to upgrade into 3M.
    7,500.00 ang fee ko for 3years lto reg. magkano ba kaya nag rate for undercoating kung sa iba ko avail? any idea?

parang may nabasa ako kay innova_boy, 9600 ang price, nabawasan na ng 5% dahil cash payment. di ko pa naitatanong pero magkano ba kaya ang pa-undercoat sa toyota? may mga klase pa ba yun? para kasing lumalabas, non-sense din yung offer nila sa kin free dahil after some time, mababakbak din, kagaya ng kay takumi.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chad
    7,500.00 ang fee ko for 3years lto reg. magkano ba kaya nag rate for undercoating kung sa iba ko avail? any idea?

parang may nabasa ako kay innova_boy, 9600 ang price, nabawasan na ng 5% dahil cash payment. di ko pa naitatanong pero magkano ba kaya ang pa-undercoat sa toyota? may mga klase pa ba yun? para kasing lumalabas, non-sense din yung offer nila sa kin free dahil after some time, mababakbak din, kagaya ng kay takumi.
    Basically in the CASA, they try to minimize cost by diluting the undercoat material (kaya dali mababakbak). Trust me, even if its free kung bulok din ang labas o resulta di what's the point, diba? Try negotiating for the free LTO in lieu of the undercoat, instead. You can use the quoted price of innova_boy as a guide on how much you have to spend if you undercoat your vehicle with third party services. If you have it done outside, you have a better chance of getting better results that will last.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Basically in the CASA, they try to minimize cost by diluting the undercoat material (kaya dali mababakbak). Trust me, even if its free kung bulok din ang labas o resulta di what's the point, diba? Try negotiating for the free LTO in lieu of the undercoat, instead. You can use the quoted price of innova_boy as a guide on how much you have to spend if you undercoat your vehicle with third party services. If you have it done outside, you have a better chance of getting better results that will last.
    if in case the agent won't buy my offer to just exchange the 3years lto reg, i guess, la na ko choice. meron pa ba? nway, more ideas are popping in my head. but i'll surely get one innova. excited na talaga ako e. thanks for your heplful notes.

btw, what is your unit? and how do you find it? any helpful tips? this is my first time to own, drive and use a car. sa owner type jeep ako sanay. pero sa sobrang init, at lumalaking pamilya, aba, it's about time na kumuha na ko ng innova. yun nga lang, syempre, may fear... may doubts... sana kasi hindi lemon ang makuha . yn kasi ang pinakamasaklap... wag naman sana.