New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 327 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    *busy road,

are you the one before na pinalitan o repair ang A-pillar plastic cover sa right side sa may seat belt area, sakin kasi, bigla na lang umangat at dinala ko sa kasa, sabi sakin kelangan daw iwan ang unit kasi matagal daw gawin yun, totoo ba ito? iiwan ng isang araw para lang ayusin yung A-pillars sa right side ??? Thanks..

WBR,
    Yes I am. They replaced the four A-pillars for all seat belts. Actually my complained is on the left driver side only. But, I insisted to them to replace all. So,they did. Yung sa akin, we entered the casa around 9:00AM, natapos ng before noon. Actualy, it takes a maximum of 20 minutes to replace one pillar. Baka BZ lang sila kaya they asked you 1 whole day to fix them.
    Ask and insist to them to replace all pillars.
    By the way bro, can you ask them if they are replacing the roof rubber lining. Yung left rubber lining ko natatanggal sa may dulo. Parang hindi maganda ang kapit.
    Oo nga pala bro, I'll be there on April 03 afternoon. We don't hear from beeper anymore. Baka nasa Pinas narin.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    Yes I am. They replaced the four A-pillars for all seat belts. Actually my complained is on the left driver side only. But, I insisted to them to replace all. So,they did. Yung sa akin, we entered the casa around 9:00AM, natapos ng before noon. Actualy, it takes a maximum of 20 minutes to replace one pillar. Baka BZ lang sila kaya they asked you 1 whole day to fix them.
    Ask and insist to them to replace all pillars.
    By the way bro, can you ask them if they are replacing the roof rubber lining. Yung left rubber lining ko natatanggal sa may dulo. Parang hindi maganda ang kapit.
    Oo nga pala bro, I'll be there on April 03 afternoon. We don't hear from beeper anymore. Baka nasa Pinas narin.

Guys,

Iyong sakin din umangat. Dinala ko sa casa in the morning. In the afternoon nakuha na. But, I noticed na after a week umangat uli. Kaya ibaba;ik ko uli ngayon.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    *busy road,

are you the one before na pinalitan o repair ang A-pillar plastic cover sa right side sa may seat belt area, sakin kasi, bigla na lang umangat at dinala ko sa kasa, sabi sakin kelangan daw iwan ang unit kasi matagal daw gawin yun, totoo ba ito? iiwan ng isang araw para lang ayusin yung A-pillars sa right side ??? Thanks..

WBR,
    I got mine replaced by Toyota Balintawak, what i did, i order the parts and then comeback after a few weeks the same day in the afternoon repair is done. Ang original na problem ko kasi is maingay sya sa lubak then nakita angat yong plastic cover sa seatbelt driver side kaya pinalitan nila but the noise is still there. I cant remember if i posted it here.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    I got mine replaced by Toyota Balintawak, what i did, i order the parts and then comeback after a few weeks the same day in the afternoon repair is done. Ang original na problem ko kasi is maingay sya sa lubak then nakita angat yong plastic cover sa seatbelt driver side kaya pinalitan nila but the noise is still there. I cant remember if i posted it here.

Ako din sa toyota balintawak. Sa passenger side naman. It looks like na isa ito sa problem ng innova for the fact that a lot of us is experiencing the same problem.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim
    Ako din sa toyota balintawak. Sa passenger side naman. It looks like na isa ito sa problem ng innova for the fact that a lot of us is experiencing the same problem.
    he he he, Ako hinanda ko na sarili ko na in the near future maglalabasan pa ang kapalkan ng Innova.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Attn: ALL TSIKOTEERS!!!!

BioActiv will be joining Petron Lakbay Alalay this holy week. Any suggestion pwede namin prepare to assist all tsikoteers on the road!

Check this out din. Petron statement on Biodiesel.

Petron to sell bottled CME biodiesel in all retail outlets
    By Donnabelle L. Gatdula
    The Philippine Star 03/19/2006

Petron Corp. has signed a distributorship agreement with a coco-methyl ester (CME) supplier to sell bottled CME in all its retail stations nationwide.

Energy Secretary Raphael P.M. Lotilla said this development "is a clear manifestation of their support to President Arroyo’s energy independence program."

Partly government-owned Petron also recently inked a contract to supply the pre-blended coco-diesel requirements of state-owned National Power Corp. (Napocor).

Lotilla said the coco-biodiesel needs of the state-run power generation company will be used in its vehicles.

Under the contract, Petron will supply about 180,000 liters of coco-methyl ester or coco-biodiesel to Napocor.

Lotilla said it was, however, specified in the contract between Petron and Napocor that the risk of using such product will be shouldered by the buyer and not by the supplier.

The government through Executive Order 126, mandates all government agencies and offices to reduce their electricity and fuel consumption by 10 percent while Administrative Order 110 establishes the government energy management program.

For its part, the Department of Energy (DOE) had mandated the use of coco-biodiesel for blending with diesel in government vehicles.

The department is currently working towards mandating bio-ethanol blending with gasoline for government vehicles.

A mandate for a one percent blend of PNS-compliant CME in diesel will bring about a very significant 10-30 percent increase in mileage.

A minimum 10 percent mileage increase is seen to deliver actual savings to motorists of at least P150 per 50-liter full tank at prevailing diesel prices.

This results to savings of about P16 billion in diesel import costs per year for the whole country and 30-60 percent less emissions from all diesel engines in use.

The DOE has been encouraging the private sector to continue helping the government spur the development of these alternative fuels.

In August last year, oil companies committed to make available bottled CME in their retail stations nationwide.

So far, independent players like Seaoil, Flying V, and Eastern Petroleum have been selling bottled CME in their retail stations nationwide.

Aside from selling bottled CME, Flying V, on the other hand, is selling one percent pre-blended CME in their pump station.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth
    hi. i'm thinking of replacing the stock HU. first question: double-DIN ba ang size ng HU natin? parang 1.5 DIN by eyeballing and guesstimating kasi. considerations: can play MP3's, may wireless remote, at may IPOD-interface. would you guys know kung may ganitong model ang pioneer or alpine? btw, takumi, i was looking at your pics at the "post your sound set-up" thread, single DIN ang nilagay mong HU right? may i ask why? preference? or hindi kasya ang double DIN sa innova? IMO kasi parang bitin ang itsura pag single DIN ang nakasalpak e (but that's just me). now, kung 1.5 DIN ang size ng stereo natin, meron bang pioneer or alpine na 1.5 DIN that can play MP3's, has a wireless remote and has an IPOD-interface?

right now hindi ko consideration na malakas ang pre-amp output since at the moment, mukhang hindi ko naman ito lalagyan ng amp. okay na ang 4 channel output. i'm just considering slapping on a pair of rear speakers (J variant kasi amin kaya sa harap lang may speakers).

TIA
    Innova's stock HU is double DIN.Yes my radio can play MP3s with wireless remote and with some modification it can interface with Ipod. Single DIN ang nilagay ko coz masyado mahal ang mga 2 DIN radio. Pioneer and Alpine sure have a 1.5 (but rare) or 2 DIN radio with functions na hanap mo. But if I were you I'll go with the Pioneer. Medyo mapili kasi sa CD ang Alpine, some pirated CD's and MP3's cant play and mas mura ang Pioneer. Enjoy!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    mga bro sorry pero mahaba ang thread meron kaya pwede mag detail ng fuel consumption ng diesel and gas engine ng innova. planning to buy one pero mukhang meron problem ang diesel. so compare kng ok lang ang consumption ng gas vvti. TIA

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    Innova's stock HU is double DIN.Yes my radio can play MP3s with wireless remote and with some modification it can interface with Ipod. Single DIN ang nilagay ko coz masyado mahal ang mga 2 DIN radio. Pioneer and Alpine sure have a 1.5 (but rare) or 2 DIN radio with functions na hanap mo. But if I were you I'll go with the Pioneer. Medyo mapili kasi sa CD ang Alpine, some pirated CD's and MP3's cant play and mas mura ang Pioneer. Enjoy!
    hi. thanks for the reply. 2-DIN pala. baka kasi magpabili na lang ako sa US (kapag may mga sale dun, mura talaga) and ang worry ko e pag 2-DIN ang binili tapos hindi kasya, yari

btw, may recommended kang model ng pioneer na 2-DIN? thanks again

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim
    heheh problema din ng innova namin yan (driver's side). sinisi ko pa ang dating driver namin (mataba kasi yun at hirap umakyat sa upuan -- baka sobrang natatamaan niya pag sumasakay). ano kayang problema ng plastic cover na yun? clips?