New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 326 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    That's ok, but what the agent is said to you na hindi pwede is just pure BS. As agents, they are given discretionary powers therefore they can make it happen if they want to. It also depends on how desperate the agent is to sell (in order to meet their monthly quota). Some agents are absolute hardballs, esp the seasoned ones. If you pick the right agent (meaning new, unexperienced, and need to fill a quote) you got a ripe situation at talagang papalag mga yan.
    thanks. what's your unit and problems encounterd so far?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chad
    thanks. what's your unit and problems encounterd so far?
    I dont have an Innova but I will be taking delivery of a Fortuner soon though.

Ps: I hope your Innova G MT is the one with the VVTi engine (gas) and NOT the d4-d (diesel).

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    That's exactly what i did to my Innova. I replaced my HU to a pionner mp3 wma player (nagloloko na kasi ung stock HU) replaced my speakers front & rear to a DLS component system (MS6) and a single 12" Kicker L5 all powered by a DLS A5 amplifier and 1 farad capacitor. It still looks stock outside but in the inside, it's a different story.

BTW, I have a Necvox TV monitor with tuner custom fitted to my passenger sunvisor (no DVD player yet)

Do you have a picture of ur set-up? How much did it cost u? Re: Sunvisor TV mo. Di ba siya masyadong malapit sa front passenger?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim
    Do you have a picture of ur set-up? How much did it cost u? Re: Sunvisor TV mo. Di ba siya masyadong malapit sa front passenger?
    I posted my set up pictures before dito sa forum na'to problem is nabura ko na ung mga pictures sa file ko. But you can see it in "What is Your car sound set up?" forum. Yes medyo malapit nga sa passenger ung sun visor monitor. Ito kasi ung dati ko pang monitor sa Highlander ko ginawan ko lang ng paraan para magamit ulit. When my wife is watching TV medyo naka recline lang siya. If you want to purchase a TV ung in-dash na ang kunin mo.

Pioneer MP3 player - 8700
    DLS A5 amplifier - 28000
    DLS MS6 seps - 9500
    DLS coax - 4500
    Kicker 12" L5 sub and sealed box- 14000
    1 farad capacitor w/ voltage monitor- 4500
    Installation & wirings 5000
    Necvox TV & tuner - never mind luma nato eh

Of course your set up will depend on your targeted budget. ENJOY!!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Bro Larshell,
    With the experienced you have encountered with your unit, can you please advice and give us tips, or preventive measures that we can adopt to get away from the untimely failure of the CRDI system (particularly the fuel pump). So far, my unit is now running nearly 20T and lucky to say, it is still in good shape.

To neutralize the situation on the otherhand, I want to raise this question: Is it possible that only few of you are likely to have felt the same problem, considering thousands of Innova-D4D units are sold in the market? Hence, the sales is still going up taking into consideration that it's the people choice.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    busy road,
    You are one of the lucky D4d owner that dont have this problem, you dont have to follow any prenventive measure or metigating procedure coz if you got unfortunate there is nothing that you can do except claim your warranty. I did nothing to prevent this to happen, just drive it normally and have the PMS done at Toyota.

Few is too little to say for this problem, here in Tsikot alone i counted 15%-20% of D4d owner has this problem like straywolf,Lord,bonglisa,lexus and some other that i dont remember infact there is one that got 500km on his ODO and already got this problem. Few is really under statement. Until last time when i went to Toyota to check the new rav4 i make a stop at the service area and i saw one Innova w/o plate yet having a surgery, replacing the supply pump. But i must admit that it looks like that Toyota is now getting close coz before when i got this problem they really dont know where it's coming from.(the trouble) that's why they have to replace the enitire CRDi system including the injector's. You are lucky coz you dont have this problem but i will advise you and those who dont have this problem yet to use your D4d everyday.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    busy road,
    You are one of the lucky D4d owner that dont have this problem, you dont have to follow any prenventive measure or metigating procedure coz if you got unfortunate there is nothing that you can do except claim your warranty. I did nothing to prevent this to happen, just drive it normally and have the PMS done at Toyota.

Few is too little to say for this problem, here in Tsikot alone i counted 15%-20% of D4d owner has this problem like straywolf,Lord,bonglisa,lexus and some other that i dont remember infact there is one that got 500km on his ODO and already got this problem. Few is really under statement. Until last time when i went to Toyota to check the new rav4 i make a stop at the service area and i saw one Innova w/o plate yet having a surgery, replacing the supply pump. But i must admit that it looks like that Toyota is now getting close coz before when i got this problem they really dont know where it's coming from.(the trouble) that's why they have to replace the enitire CRDi system including the injector's. You are lucky coz you dont have this problem but i will advise you and those who dont have this problem yet to use your D4d everyday.
    Thank you, Bro...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Advised to fellow innova owners:

Guys, kung na-flat tires niyo an out-of-town trip better yet to find a good vulcanizing shop. We went to Taal. BAtangas last week when I noticed my right-rear tire flat. I tried to look for a good vulcanizing shop but I didn't find any. Sinama ako ng bro-in-law ko sa isang vulcanizing shop na puro manual ang gawa. Hinayang na hinayang ako after my tire was fixed. COz, nagalusan ang mags ko.

I should have put the spare tire and just look for a better shop.

As the saying goes: "Laging nasa huli ang pagsisisi."

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *busy road,

are you the one before na pinalitan o repair ang A-pillar plastic cover sa right side sa may seat belt area, sakin kasi, bigla na lang umangat at dinala ko sa kasa, sabi sakin kelangan daw iwan ang unit kasi matagal daw gawin yun, totoo ba ito? iiwan ng isang araw para lang ayusin yung A-pillars sa right side ??? Thanks..

WBR,

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    I posted my set up pictures before dito sa forum na'to problem is nabura ko na ung mga pictures sa file ko. But you can see it in "What is Your car sound set up?" forum. Yes medyo malapit nga sa passenger ung sun visor monitor. Ito kasi ung dati ko pang monitor sa Highlander ko ginawan ko lang ng paraan para magamit ulit. When my wife is watching TV medyo naka recline lang siya. If you want to purchase a TV ung in-dash na ang kunin mo.

Pioneer MP3 player - 8700
    DLS A5 amplifier - 28000
    DLS MS6 seps - 9500
    DLS coax - 4500
    Kicker 12" L5 sub and sealed box- 14000
    1 farad capacitor w/ voltage monitor- 4500
    Installation & wirings 5000
    Necvox TV & tuner - never mind luma nato eh

Of course your set up will depend on your targeted budget. ENJOY!!
    hi. i'm thinking of replacing the stock HU. first question: double-DIN ba ang size ng HU natin? parang 1.5 DIN by eyeballing and guesstimating kasi. considerations: can play MP3's, may wireless remote, at may IPOD-interface. would you guys know kung may ganitong model ang pioneer or alpine? btw, takumi, i was looking at your pics at the "post your sound set-up" thread, single DIN ang nilagay mong HU right? may i ask why? preference? or hindi kasya ang double DIN sa innova? IMO kasi parang bitin ang itsura pag single DIN ang nakasalpak e (but that's just me). now, kung 1.5 DIN ang size ng stereo natin, meron bang pioneer or alpine na 1.5 DIN that can play MP3's, has a wireless remote and has an IPOD-interface?

right now hindi ko consideration na malakas ang pre-amp output since at the moment, mukhang hindi ko naman ito lalagyan ng amp. okay na ang 4 channel output. i'm just considering slapping on a pair of rear speakers (J variant kasi amin kaya sa harap lang may speakers).

TIA