New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 233 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    *Kuyapete,StrayWolf

Pure city driving ba yan?

mostly city driving yan. closest to a hiway i get is C-5. twice a day, 4 times a week.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    I dont think excel file type is accepted as attachment. Valid file types are bmp, doc, gif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, txt. Best way is to copy your excel file text and paste it using microsoft word which is accepted as attachment. Example of which I attached below:

pasencya na sir, but where do i go to attach a word file para ma view ninyo? Thanks

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete
    pasencya na sir, but where do i go to attach a word file para ma view ninyo? Thanks
    When you want to quote a post, you click quote, right? I presumed you said yes. Message box appear where you type your replies, quotes, posts what ever they call it. Down below, you will see an active box "Additional Options". Click "Manage Attachment" . A dialog box appear wherein you will have to click on the topmost "Browse" button to locate the file you intend to attach from your computer, thence upload it. Close that window, submit your message and you're done.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I dont think excel file type is accepted as attachment. Valid file types are bmp, doc, gif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, txt. Best way is to copy your excel file text and paste it using microsoft word which is accepted as attachment. Example of which I attached below:

nahanap ko na. nasa ilalim pla ng page. pero too large daw ung file, 100kb lang limit, so uulitin ko na lang bukas. thanks again.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Latest stats of innova owners based on available info

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kuyapete thanks for the data. pero pagkakaalam ko yung night mist is same with gray mica at sa G variant lang available yung color na yon. bakit may 1 night mist sa J variant? just asking...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I have sent an email to jmrobles*carryboyphil.com of Carryboy in Banawe and inquire about the roofrack as well as their contact number/s because it's not defined in their site. Awaiting reply.
    Already received Carryboy's reply regarding above post. Check it out in Innova Accessories thread http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...235#post423235

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    *Kuyapete,StrayWolf

Pure city driving ba yan?
    Hi, city driving lang yan sa akin... home to office, then office to home. Last computation ko is still the same. 9.2+km/L....

^^,

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete
    how do I insert an excel file??
    OT

I finally figured it out - convert the excel file to jpg using MS Paint then upload to host (like imageshack or photobucket). Here are the steps:

1. open the excel file then highlight cells you want to post then click COPY
    2. open MS Paint then click PASTE, then save this as a jpg file.
    3. upload to host (like imageshack or photobucket)
    4. then link as an image [IMG]

that's it.

HTH

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by july23
    kuyapete thanks for the data. pero pagkakaalam ko yung night mist is same with gray mica at sa G variant lang available yung color na yon. bakit may 1 night mist sa J variant? just asking...

Thanks for the info July23. ung black na J variant nakuha ko kay RAR (42 sa list).

42 rar - Black Extreme, J-variant, Gas, M/T

nagkamali kaya ako sa pagkaintindi ng post niya?