New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 234 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    *Kuyapete,StrayWolf
    Thanks for the info hindi naman pala masyadong malayo sa consumption ko 8km/lt lang ave. ko base on my manual compution ko at exactly 3k odo reading.

To all Innova Diesel owner,

I remember may nag post earlier about rust on our Turbo im experiencing the same right now.Anyone observe the same? Ano ginawa nyo?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    rust on the turbo?? have to look our for that

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    To all Innova Diesel owner,

I remember may nag post earlier about rust on our Turbo im experiencing the same right now.Anyone observe the same? Ano ginawa nyo?

I posted this in Toyota_innova_Club Yahoogroups....

this includes also the exhaust manifold... kalawangin talaga ang material nito...

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy

this includes also the exhaust manifold... kalawangin talaga ang material nito...

WBR,
    yes cast iron kc daw yan, pero outer part lng kinakalawang nyan, will not even eat through the manifold itself, just looks rusty lng.

btw is there any way to turn off the blinking seatbelt warning light? not that i dont wear my seatbelt hehe. damn i hate the beige carpet..easily soiled

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    btw is there any way to turn off the blinking seatbelt warning light? not that i dont wear my seatbelt hehe. damn i hate the beige carpet..easily soiled

No way, only way to stop the light is to tuck your seatbelt ...heheh

Beige carpet, maganda naman ah, yung nga lang need to clean or vacuum more often like in my case... heheh...

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    have to say, the innova's ride comfort sure is tens of times better than the revo though not as good as the crv. interior is 95% plasticky..but liveable, very very cool ac, of course bnew e kaya malamig pa. HU is butt-ugly, oh well. can't seem to get used to the minor 'takatak' of the D4D..well worth the P1.030M, at least compared to the oh so old adventure and ageing crosswind xuvi.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    ..... damn i hate the beige carpet..easily soiled

Wanna get rid of soild carpets? Cover the entire flooring with upholstery transparent plastic. Conventry Upholstery. Contact Narsing tel 712-4441. I saw one hell of a covering with vent holes on the sides. He will take out all seats. Place the entire custom made sheet, return the seats and that's it. Goodbye, filthy substances...
    Last edited by leinahtan; September 11th, 2005 at 02:00 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    guys, gusto kong magpakabit ng overhead monitor, just above the first row seat. meyron kayang kakabitan sa ceiling? Would it void the warranty pag nagkaroon ng drilling?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy

WBR,

Meaning wala tayo magagawa sa rust na yan? Balak ko sana punasan ng kerosene
    May maapektuhan kaya?
    Last edited by larshell; September 11th, 2005 at 05:01 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I havent been here for quite some time na. Laki na ng thread na to. ^_^ Nwy, I'm planning to get the new innova fenders. Looks good to me especially when it will complement my skirts. Any1 had these installed na? How is it? ^_^