New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 224 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,317
    #2231
    pasingit, we just got a 2005 Innova G D4D A/T, beige mica metallic. just in time before the free comprehensive insurance promo expired yesterday aug 31. For our people hauling vehicle, i like it but hate the overly plasticky interior.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,640
    #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX
    the TVSS alarm will not go off by lifting or moving the ride, you really have to knock on some body panels, try it first on the dashboard, then on the driver door or front pasenger door.. baka lang maka-tsamba hehe

    i'm not sure if this is applicable sa Innova, here's some tip to locate your Innova alarm module, arm or dis-arm your innova while you are inside the vehicle, you will hear a clicking sound (relay to light up the left and right signal lights)..

    TESTED.... i did what somebody posted here, lift the driver side wiper and blast it on the windshield and the ALARM WAS TRIGGERED...

    so our motion sensor is useless cause only the wiper can trigger the sensor...

    will find out other areas that will trigger the alarm again....

    WBR,

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,640
    #2233
    Also does soemone here familiar with our tire?? Does the Yokohama Aspec OEM tires for innova has 4 ply only?? Anybody can confirm this??

    WBR,

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,640
    #2234
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    pasingit, we just got a 2005 Innova G D4D A/T, beige mica metallic. just in time before the free comprehensive insurance promo expired yesterday aug 31. For our people hauling vehicle, i like it but hate the overly plasticky interior.

    Welcome to the club BB... dont worry bout the plastic thingy...

    Once you feel the smooth ride, sure you will forget that plastic thingy...


    WBR,

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,343
    #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX
    i don't know if toyota changed the alarm module (TVSS) for the IMV models, i can only speak for toyota models (altis,vios,hilux before 2005, etc) with an alarm remote similar to the attached file (keyless.jpg)

    the original TVSS for the 2003 Revo and up is made by fujitsu (sabi lang po), the shock sensor is BUILT-IN on the main alarm module itself and you can adjust it using a small screw driver, I know it's location on the Revo and it is very far from the driver's door hehe, nasa passenger area sya..

    sa 2003 revo and up, it's very easy to adjust the shock sensor sensivity, and it will be also very easy for the thief to remove the alarm module.. lintek na toyota yan hehe..
    Hey guys, arent we too showy here. Someone might be fiddling his computer and having a heyday getting ideas and information as to where and how our car security works. I was thinking how we can make this confidential.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    207
    #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    TESTED.... i did what somebody posted here, lift the driver side wiper and blast it on the windshield and the ALARM WAS TRIGGERED...

    so our motion sensor is useless cause only the wiper can trigger the sensor...

    will find out other areas that will trigger the alarm again....

    WBR,
    Our motion sensors are not totally useless. I am thinking of buying a lot of wiper blades nga to install all over the car para kahit saan hipuin ang car eh magtritrigger ang sensor.

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    207
    #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by jimaroquai
    Our motion sensors are not totally useless. I am thinking of buying a lot of wiper blades nga to install all over the car para kahit saan hipuin ang car eh magtritrigger ang sensor.
    twak2

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,640
    #2238
    *all

    let's just discuss the nooks and crannies of our ride TVSS in some other medium as some bad elements might be lurking in here....

    WBR,

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,306
    #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    Hey guys, arent we too showy here. Someone might be fiddling his computer and having a heyday getting ideas and information as to where and how our car security works. I was thinking how we can make this confidential.
    don't worry leinahtan, the oem stock alarm w/o immobiliser will be very easy for the theif to disarm than some of the aftermarket alarm dahil alam na nila kung saan ito nakalagay and alam na nila kung anong wire ang dapat puputulin, kung minsan nga eh isang hugot lang sa fuse eh disarm na hehe..

    Quote Originally Posted by jimaroquai
    Our motion sensors are not totally useless. I am thinking of buying a lot of wiper blades nga to install all over the car para kahit saan hipuin ang car eh magtritrigger ang sensor.
    hehe

    madami magrereklamo sa toyota (TMP) if they set the shock sensor to high-sensitivity dahil prone sa false alarm..

    kaibiganin natin ang mga toyota service advisor para malaman natin kung nasaan ang alarm module ng innova, malay ninyo nasa engine bay hehe..
    pero syempre pag nalaman na eh wag na i-post dito.. for security concerns

  10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,244
    #2240
    For me car alarm is just a keyless entry, pag hinarang ka sa daan at may nakatutuk na syo wala ka nang magagawa. IMHO


    Ganda lang ng alarm na kasama ng Innova G, arm n disarm boton attached wd the ignition key.

Tags for this Thread

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [ARCHIVED]