New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 221 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ala din kasi ang V-variant ng fortuner, same case of Innova...How sad..

WBR,

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have my 4th key duplicated at sm mall and walang effect yang immobilizer.
    Diba dapat 2din ang head unit ng innova coz thats what i read in specification nya
    sa flyers pero di naman diba? So marami silang binago sa specification nila.
    MADUGA SILA!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    when you guys got your innovas, did you ask the dealer about the features? what does your respective delivery receipts say about the features of the vehicle?

if the dealer did not hide anything and if the lack of an immobilizer or some other features was not a consideration for the perfection of your respective contracts of sale, there is really no misrepresentation and/or fraud

if there are errors in the manual vis-a-vis the actual unit, then toyota should have at least paid attention to this detail and corrected it with some form of errata at the first page but i would not think that this is tantamount to fraud or misrepresentation that you can use as a ground to void your deeds of sale here or compel toyota to put in an immobilizer

lets hope that the upcoming lemon law will also address issues like this

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    larshell, what variant of innova did you get? my dad-in-law just bought an Innova G diesel manual 2 weeks ago, and 2-din naman yung HU.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks Jaeger, Altec for your very helpful inputs. sold na ako. I also saw this infor on a thread somewhere. Sharky's is also selling BD somewhere in Makait area I think, tel. 8441643. Please check n alang kung nagbebenta pa sila. last time I called was 3 months ago.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    I have my 4th key duplicated at sm mall and walang effect yang immobilizer.
    Diba dapat 2din ang head unit ng innova coz thats what i read in specification nya
    sa flyers pero di naman diba? So marami silang binago sa specification nila.
    MADUGA SILA!
    The casa where I bought my unit confirmed that only (2X) remote control of the keyless entry is supplied by default in the G model. The immobilizer device is not an option at all. Maybe this one is what they would include in the succeeding years for the G model.

I don't know why other countries have this option, or should I say, why didn't Toyota Philippines offer this option for the G model. TINIPID tayo!!!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    larshell, what variant of innova did you get? my dad-in-law just bought an Innova G diesel manual 2 weeks ago, and 2-din naman yung HU.
    boybi, G Diesel a/t ang ride ko, if your dad-in-law got the 2din head unit why is it that mine is not?Where did your dad-in-law got the unit?

Anybody else who got 2din head unit?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Mine is 2-DIN also..

Can youpost pics of your HU??

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ang alam ko 2-DIN na talaga ang radio ah..even sa ibang toyota models, rebranded nga lang into "toyota" brand pero kung fujitsu yung HU, fijitsu talaga.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    tama nga na 2 din HU ang na ka-install sa mga innova G unit natin pero ang sinasabi ni boybi, ay ang unit na may casette player na included sa head unit , na available na naman sa mga v- variant ng mga asean neighbors natin.