New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 210 of 529 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    When i reach my destination will shift to N release break and then press break and shift to P and hand break. Smooth shifting siya when you use the car again.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    After following the sequence here, smooth na shifting from P to R, what I now do is depress foot brake...shift to "N"...release foot brake and you will feel the car move forward or dumadamba...then depress the foot brake again (for safety purpose lng)....engage the hand brake...then shift to R and P.

Sent from my S7 Edge
    That's dangerous, releasing foot brake while on neutral.. treat your car like a manual tranny. Its either the foot brake or hand brake is engaged when on neutral.

Lets not make things complicated.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    That's dangerous, releasing foot brake while on neutral.. treat your car like a manual tranny. Its either the foot brake or hand brake is engaged when on neutral.

Lets not make things complicated.
    Sir, sorry, it's not my purpose to complicate or confuse anybody, I'm just letting everyone know what I did to fix the hard shifting of my fortuner.

As for the sequence, I'll follow your advise to engage the foot brake or hand brake before putting it to neutral, thanks!

Sent from my S7 Edge

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Sir, sorry, it's not my purpose to complicate or confuse anybody, I'm just letting everyone know what I did to fix the hard shifting of my fortuner.

As for the sequence, I'll follow your advise to engage the foot brake or hand brake before putting it to neutral, thanks!

Sent from my S7 Edge
    And not to release the brake pag naka 'N' especially pag medyo akyatin ang daan baka may maatrasan ka..

_/_/_/The more things are forbidden.. The more popular they become. _/_/_/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    And not to release the brake pag naka 'N' especially pag medyo akyatin ang daan baka may maatrasan ka..

_/_/_/The more things are forbidden.. The more popular they become. _/_/_/

Hahahaha thanks thanks!!!!

Sent from my S7 Edge

6. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Would you guys consider getting the stock LED DRL from the V variant and adding it to the G variant? How much would that cost?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Wong View Post
    Would you guys consider getting the stock LED DRL from the V variant and adding it to the G variant? How much would that cost?

Yes naghahanap rin po ako nito. Meron ako nakikita shops , around 40k straight from thailand, pero ang kinakatakot ko is that headlights are for right hand and not left hand .

Im also strongly considering retrofits.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by apt2a View Post
    Yes naghahanap rin po ako nito. Meron ako nakikita shops , around 40k straight from thailand, pero ang kinakatakot ko is that headlights are for right hand and not left hand .

Im also strongly considering retrofits.
    How much if sa casa?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    How much if sa casa?
    di pa ko nakakapagtanong sir.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Good morning sirs!!!
    Do we have leads on the arrival of new units? Have been calling several dealerships and have even paid a "reservation fee" of 5k *La Union a week ago. . . my SA advised me to wait for 2-3weeks for a silver M/T unit. . . called her up yesterday and she said wala pa daw units. . . . ang dating sa akin is d pa nila alam kung kailan me darating kahit malapit na yun commitment nya na 3weeks. Thanks!

2016 Toyota Fortuner