New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    nag test drive brother ko sa moa. feedback nya sakin is quality wise iba pa rin ang build ng toyota or honda. sa engine ok naman daw at magaan ang handling kaya lang di rin masyado na test kasi hindi rin maihataw sa test drive. sa picture na pinadala nya sakin maliit ang legroom sa back seat. sayang di ko maipost yung mga pics.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by gongrhey View Post
    nag test drive brother ko sa moa. feedback nya sakin is quality wise iba pa rin ang build ng toyota or honda. sa engine ok naman daw at magaan ang handling kaya lang di rin masyado na test kasi hindi rin maihataw sa test drive. sa picture na pinadala nya sakin maliit ang legroom sa back seat. sayang di ko maipost yung mga pics.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    The Honda HR-V interior quality and comfort is definitely better than the new Vitara. I don't think there's a Toyota model in the local market that can be compared against the Vitara (probably the C-HR).

I would like to see how it compares with Mazda CX-3 and Ford Ecosport (and even against the new Subaru XV). There's plenty of review videos at YouTube, but an actual test drive comparing these models is something I'd like to do someday.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Price point ang pang laban ng Vitara + the features.

Definitely can't ignore it, let's say vs Trax/HR-V/XV/CX-3 na +200~500k more, is it worth the ++ money?

vs the Ecosport/Juke naman, personally wala sila sa choices ko.

Personal preference na lang in the end, imho. This might be the most bang for the buck for CUVs.

Di na siguro mapapansin cheap interiors since mamamangha naman yung sasakay sa sun roof haha.

As the owner/driver, okay na siguro cheap plastics/interior. Complete naman sa toys and that 10" touch screen :D

Might go for this next year :D

Ilan ang PMS interval sa Suzuki dealerships?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Price point ang pang laban ng Vitara + the features.

Definitely can't ignore it, let's say vs Trax/HR-V/XV/CX-3 na +200~500k more, is it worth the ++ money?
    Perhaps for the new Subaru XV there's the pragmatic advantage of more leg room for the rear seats and a little bit more of cargo space.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Perhaps for the new Subaru XV there's the pragmatic advantage of more leg room for the rear seats and a little bit more of cargo space.
    Yes, forgot to mention that. Pero personally not my concern, lagi lang ako mag-isa and walang bagahe.

Unless may makita akong sobrang deal breaker (arm rest, minor only), eto na siguro ang best for me.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    But how much is the difference between the Vitara and XV? I don't think they belong to the same class pricewise. Baka pag nagka AWD na Vitara pa siguro

Sent from my F5122 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    But how much is the difference between the Vitara and XV? I don't think they belong to the same class pricewise. Baka pag nagka AWD na Vitara pa siguro

Sent from my F5122 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yeah, I don't think there's a fair comparison with the XV and Vitara. In terms of the vehicle's size, the new Vitara is now a subcompact crossover SUV just like the Ecosport and CX-3, but the XV is somewhat in between a subcompact and a small SUV. I reckon even with the AWD transmission variant of the Vitara, the price would just probably hover around 1.2M, still cheaper than the cheapest Subaru model.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The Vitara is a very good proposition. It definitely makes the crossover segment very interesting

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You can get a diesel 7-speed DCT Soul for that kind of money. But the Soul does not have a panoramic sunroof nor a tablet on the dash

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Yeah, I don't think there's a fair comparison with the XV and Vitara. In terms of the vehicle's size, the new Vitara is now a subcompact crossover SUV just like the Ecosport and CX-3, but the XV is somewhat in between a subcompact and a small SUV. I reckon even with the AWD transmission variant of the Vitara, the price would just probably hover around 1.2M, still cheaper than the cheapest Subaru model.
    Despite its size, the XV (Crosstek) is Subaru's entry to the small crossover segment together with the HRV, CX3, Ecosport, etc. The reason the XV is bigger since it is based off the Impreza compact car platform unlike the others which are based off subcompacts - Ecosport (Fiesta), HRV (Jazz), CX3 (Mazda2).