New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Sakin inalis ko yung CX-5 PRO, halogen/filament lang kase yung head/tail lights. And yung mags, di ko type haha.

Although the interior is top notch pa rin kahit base variant. :D we'll see haha

Sa Vitara pala wala din arm rest, pero baka kasya naman yung generic aftermarket arm rests na nilalagay sa cup holders.
    easiest to upgrades with LED bulbs...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    easiest to upgrades with LED bulbs...

Sa tail lights, yes, pero brighter pa din ang stock filaments.

Sa head lights, a big no-no. Glare lang outcome nyan.

Properly hid retrofitted yung current car ko, I've been there (plug and plays, etc).

That's why gusto ko out of factory andun na lahat ng gusto kong features, like HID/LED head lights.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Then here comes the GLX Vitara with all of the toys at 1.038 M. Hmmmmm!!!!!!
    Binged watched reviews, and ang common negatives are the interior quality and NVH.

Even the Subaru Forester and Subaru XV have hard plastics all over ... NVH can be remedied by installing sound deadening materials ...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    We had the 2 previous models of the grand vitara before. Talagang plasticky ang suzuki and their target market talaga is for the budget conscious. A few years after ownership, madali masira mga mechanism like power windows, door latches etc. engine naman is reliable but the V6 model we had wasnt frugal at all. IIRC, we didnt have to change any major suspension parts

Mas sulit ngayon ang vitara with the added features. Good move by suzuki by bringing the vitara and not the grand vitara.
    Teka, meron pa ba grand vitara?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The new Vitara is totally different from previous generations. They just used the same name for brand continuity.

I've read some reviews from some UK forums and most of the complaints were from the Vitara S turbocharged variant, issues like malfunction indicators showing up erratically, transmission failure. Having read some of these issues, I beginning to have some doubts with the new Vitara's durability. Of course that is still something remained to be seen here for non turbocharged variants that will be released here.

Quality after sales service and availability of spare parts are also some concerns I have with Suzuki. Anybody here knows of a top notch Suzuki dealership at Metro Manila?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Ok boss and let me know of your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    not a boss.. hehheh

im still entering details in an excel... including the 123hp Eco 🤔

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    The new Vitara is totally different from previous generations. They just used the same name for brand continuity.

I've read some reviews from some UK forums and most of the complaints were from the Vitara S turbocharged variant, issues like malfunction indicators showing up erratically, transmission failure. Having read some of these issues, I beginning to have some doubts with the new Vitara's durability. Of course that is still something remained to be seen here for non turbocharged variants that will be released here.

Quality after sales service and availability of spare parts are also some concerns I have with Suzuki. Anybody here knows of a top notch Suzuki dealership at Metro Manila?

auzuki kei cars are ever so present in Japan. there are no quality issues,

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    called BGC branch kanina, next week daw dating ng units. saw a brochure meron active cruise control young GLX variant. sana ganun din yung dumating sa atin

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eido View Post
    called BGC branch kanina, next week daw dating ng units. saw a brochure meron active cruise control young GLX variant. sana ganun din yung dumating sa atin
    sir eido when they say dating ng units, are they referring to display units only? Or yung actual units na pwede nang ibenta sa customer?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by eido View Post
    The BGC branch is the satellite show room for the Shaw branch if I'm not mistaken. Would you know the quality of the after sales service over there?

Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast