New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 151 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Yes I requested for the color. Though they haven't painted it yet. I advised them na ilalabas ko na yung unit bukas then would have the job paint after the release of the or/cr. Now I'm leaning towards having it wrapped na lang, yung panoramic roof wrap from decal republic. Okay ba quality nun?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Lalabas doble bayad ka pa dyan since may fee ang pnp hw patrol group at ang lto just to change color.

May i know what custom color did you requested? Yung roof lang ba or whole unit?

Cant comment on d*cal r*p.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Question lang mga sir, dun sa nakabili na ng Vitara GLX, at natangap na rin yung OR/CR nila. Anong kulay ang nakalagay sa CR? Kunyari the GLX bought is 2 tone. Atlantis Turquoise and Black roof. Di ba ang lalabas sa CR is Atlantis Turquoise lang?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachim1 View Post
    My SA just called and apparently there's a problem with the paint job as they have to request a change in the documents from LTO since the color will be changed. So I opted to get the car already and have two options re the color.

Option 1: wait for the or/cr to be released then request for a color change in LTO then have the car repainted.

Option 2: resort to vinyl wrap which would not require a change in the registration.

Have any of you already had experience with vinyl wraps? Kindly advise. Thank you.

Mind if I ask sir kung saang dealership ka nakakuha agad ng unit? Have you made reservation back in November? Was it also in-house financing?

Reason for asking is that last Friday, I was told by my SA that a unit was already allocated for me and it is just waiting for its CS assignment. Unit is supposed to be released this week yet it's already Thursday.. I get this feeling na napaasa lang ako and mukhang kumambyo pabalik sa "playing safe" responses yung mga nakakausap ko.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmacutter View Post
    Mind if I ask sir kung saang dealership ka nakakuha agad ng unit? Have you made reservation back in November? Was it also in-house financing?

Reason for asking is that last Friday, I was told by my SA that a unit was already allocated for me and it is just waiting for its CS assignment. Unit is supposed to be released this week yet it's already Thursday.. I get this feeling na napaasa lang ako and mukhang kumambyo pabalik sa "playing safe" responses yung mga nakakausap ko.
    Edsa balintawak sir and yes in-house financing. I made a reservation first week of December. GL+ kinuha kong unit. Baka po depende sa unit and color na kukunin ninyo.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Lalabas doble bayad ka pa dyan since may fee ang pnp hw patrol group at ang lto just to change color.

May i know what custom color did you requested? Yung roof lang ba or whole unit?

Cant comment on d*cal r*p.
    I wanted the white two tone kasi. So white then have the upper portion of the car painted black.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

if the car does not materialize by next week, you can always cancel your reservation and get your money back.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachim1 View Post
    Edsa balintawak sir and yes in-house financing. I made a reservation first week of December. GL+ kinuha kong unit. Baka po depende sa unit and color na kukunin ninyo.

Thanks, Sir Leachim. I guess hindi ganung kalakas yung dealer ko sa Suzuki Phils... And probably priority is really being given to in-house financing even if SAs advise that all means are in equal footing.

I made reservation for GLX, red or turquoise (whichever comes first). I was told that I am first in line for the red. At the moment, 80% assurance that unit will be released 'daw' within December. I really do hope so since there are a lot of uncertainties re: this TRAIN program being pushed by the government.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if the car does not materialize by next week, you can always cancel your reservation and get your money back.
    Agree sir. Although my main concern is I really have to get the car this month. Aside from the excise tax, there's a personal reason why I need it this month and it's not just for me.

If I choose to switch to another dealership, it might add up to the lead time din kasi.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017

As per my SA at Suzuki Commonwealth, Ubos na ang first shipment.
    Another batch of Vitara shipment is on the way to be share by different Suzuki dealership.
    I made my reservation last Dec 11 and my target release is on Dec 28.
    Good side is kahit madelay ang release till Jan 2018, no price increase as per my SA.