New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 151 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1505
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yes, it's usually the car owner who triggers the maintenance appointment since you're the one who knows the exact mileage of the car.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    thank you. i'll just call service and schedule an appointment.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    update:

i called suzuki macapagal and they are charging me almost 2.1k for the entire 1k pms.

this includes:

mineral oil 1.1k
    filter 450
    others 450++

is this reasonable enough considering the previous owner just spent 1.623k?

does it really vary from one dealership to another?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by eudm View Post
    update:

i called suzuki macapagal and they are charging me almost 2.1k for the entire 1k pms.

this includes:

mineral oil 1.1k
    filter 450
    others 450++

is this reasonable enough considering the previous owner just spent 1.623k?

does it really vary from one dealership to another?
    Yes it does. I posted about my 5K PMS a few pages back (link here), noting the same thing. Do try checking with other service centers.

It also happens with other car brands, though Ford recently came out with an effort to standardize PMS prices across dealers.

--

BTW, check your warranty manual. The 1K PMS is supposed to be inspection-only. There's really no need for a change oil, although it won't harm to have that done.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by nasa.jpl View Post
    Yes it does. I posted about my 5K PMS a few pages back (link here), noting the same thing. Do try checking with other service centers.

It also happens with other car brands, though Ford recently came out with an effort to standardize PMS prices across dealers.

--

BTW, check your warranty manual. The 1K PMS is supposed to be inspection-only. There's really no need for a change oil, although it won't harm to have that done.
    yes, i was able to check the manual. i was thinking that changing the oil is optional but still wanting to have it done anyway. did you had your oil changed on your 1k pms?

thank you.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    done 1k pms.

arrived at suzuki macapagal at 7:10am. was supposed to be scheduled at 8:30am but SA advised to come early. i was 2nd on the suzuki line as this dealership also services kia and hyundai.

after an hour or so the line is already long so if your thinking of having your pms pretty soon, better to be there before 7am.

will be back on the 4th month (until end of june) for the schedule of the 5k pms.

paid 150 pesos. oil change will be done on the 4th month.

advantage of their service area is you can see your car while its being serviced compared when i serviced my civic in honda macapagal where their service area is at the 2nd floor of the building.

at the end of the day, they are all doing their jobs. still, better to see your unit serviced in the flesh rather than just thinking what has been done as relayed to you by your SA.

total time spent: approximately 3 hours

if i have to comment on their service, its the waiting time to process the billing for payment and the release of the gate pass that took a while even after a few follow ups.

also, i was able to talk to this person who brought in his hyundai accent hatch crdi for 5k pms. he told me he spent more than 6k for it. good thing about hyundai is they follow the mileage as per his statement rather than the whichever comes first.

saved time by not letting them wash my car.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    I was there this morning too. Scheduled at 7am. Finished at 10am. 5k pms. Paid almost 3k.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jssantos79 View Post
    I was there this morning too. Scheduled at 7am. Finished at 10am. 5k pms. Paid almost 3k.

are you the glx with a white roof and a blackish body tone? great color combination that is not listed from the 3 officially released colors for the glx variant mainly red, orange and turquiose.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Yup. I saw same color combination in nlex before and there's another one from vitara club. So 3 in total that I know of. Hehe.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    for those looking for a gl variant, suzuki macapagal has a display unit in silky silver metallic.

the following i noticed vs my gl+.

no foglights
    grill is plastic black and different from the design of the gl+ and glx
    ala honey combed design
    non-body colored door handles
    steelies with hub caps

priced just above 900k.

good thing they retained the conti 5 tires and head unit from the gl+.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jssantos79 View Post
    Yup. I saw same color combination in nlex before and there's another one from vitara club. So 3 in total that I know of. Hehe.

are you already a member of the vitara club? any requirements to be a member?