New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 151 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1505
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was at sm north tonight to accompany daughter#1 get new pairs of contacts. i wandered to the suzuki display while she was getting her eyes checked. they had a gl+ on display. it is definitely more spacious than the juke or ecosport. i was tempted to schedule for a test drive but resisted. baka mapabili ng wala sa plano (we are aiming for a grand starex next, seller's remorse!) anyway the plastics seem acceptable though since most of our past and present cars were totl medyo cheapo nga ang dating. but since it will not be for me (hehehe, so bad of me) e pwede na. my concerns lang is only 2 air bags and some other safety systems of the glx. i would prefer a GL+ with 7 air bags, rear and front cameras and sensors. i asked the agent if there is a possibility of a GL++. basically a GLX with no sunroof and leather seats. i know there is no such thing but maybe, just maybe, isuzu philippines might hear me.

my daughter joined me later. she likes the space. she knows i am looking for her. 2 more years before she turns 18. no debut party, car yes.

as for the posts above na makupad sa arankada, that actually appeals to protective dads like me!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    ^Why po isuzu philippines? Hehe.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    If you're purchasing a Vitara, no brainer, GLX dapat.

Hindi ganun kalaki yung price difference sa GL+.

If GL+ lang, then it doesn't set apart itself vs Juke/Ecosport, etc.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    let the lust for the car simmer for a few weeks more.
    it might just be "takaw tingin", and that lust will disappear after a few weeks.

mine was.
    it did.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 26th, 2018 at 09:03 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    If you're purchasing a Vitara, no brainer, GLX dapat.

Hindi ganun kalaki yung price difference sa GL+.

If GL+ lang, then it doesn't set apart itself vs Juke/Ecosport, etc.
    Sulit nga yung GLX, parang nung bata pa ko, just add 4 pesos sa Bubuyog burger value meal eh large na agad yung fries and drinks mo.

I agree with yebo, if only there is a GLX without a sunroof, tha would be perfect for me.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybulong View Post
    Just sharing... Done 1k PMS at Suzuki Commonwealth to my GLX, it cost me 1623 pesos on a free labor.
    good day!

i'm also up for the 1k pms. problem is, service still hasn't notified me. should i be the one to inform them that i have already reached the 1k pms?

did they changed the oil (mineral or synthetic?)

if yes, anything they did that add up to the price?

thank you.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eudm View Post
    good day!

i'm also up for the 1k pms. problem is, service still hasn't notified me. should i be the one to inform them that i have already reached the 1k pms?

did they changed the oil (mineral or synthetic?)

if yes, anything they did that add up to the price?

thank you.
    Yes, it's usually the car owner who triggers the maintenance appointment since you're the one who knows the exact mileage of the car.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I did 1000km in 2 days. Its owner negligence if they dont follow warranty requirements.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    let the lust for the car simmer for a few weeks more.
    it might just be "takaw tingin", and that lust will disappear after a few weeks.

mine was.
    it did.
    it will simmer for 20 months. she turns 18 december 2019. hoping there will be a gl++ or glx- by then.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    it will simmer for 20 months. she turns 18 december 2019. hoping there will be a gl++ or glx- by then.
    Malabo yan. Perhaps the facelifted model will be available locally by then.

Almost 3 years old na current gen Vitara.