New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 267 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rlzacarias
    Macky,

Kindly post details of your PMS, just to give me an idea on the ideal parts to be replaced (aside from those mentioned in the manual) since I got mine from Pasong Tamo, which based from other threads, has poor after-sales support / mechanic.

Is it possible to have my PMS done in other Dealers? I would also like to visit PILHINO to inquire on leather seat covers.

So far, I only got 600Kms on my Odo after 3-weeks ownership.

Thanks

Rommel
    I finally had my APV in for its PMS after 5,700 kms, hehehe..... bale P2040 yung bill pero di sinigil since libre nga yung PMS ng APV for 2 years. Kasama yung labor sa libre..... oil at filter lang ang pinalitan. Pulos check ng wear and tear items ang ginawa..... pede siguro sa ibang dealer dahil yung kasabay ko na may Jimny sa Hino den nagpapa-PMS kahit na sa Pasong Tamo nya binili yung unit nya. Ang warranty naman kasi honored kahit saang Suzuki dealers pwera lang sa mga independent shops.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Macky, all done in the same day? O iwan muna sa kanila?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by francisco monto
    Macky, all done in the same day? O iwan muna sa kanila?
    9AM sila nagbukas at natapos naman ng 11:30. Natulog lang ako dun sa lobby habang nanunuod ng Sunday nite football.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    guys, any details on the bare unit APV? wala pang info sa suzuki website e

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorak View Post
    meron dito sa may paseo.. red APV.. may nakapaskil na agad na 4 sale...
    Saw one sa warehouse ng PSBank priced at PHP550K. Didn't see the mileage but saw some very minor and liveable dents and scratches.

Anyway after 33K kms, am still satisfied with my APV. Was looking for a second car some time ago (Swift) but decided to spend the money on wiser buys for the meantime.

Replaced:
    - rear door balancer (under warranty)
    - puny mag wheels and tires (replaced with 225/16/50)
    - brake pads (just recently). A/T daw kasi.... will try to change my driving habits na din.

Added:
    - pair of 7" LCD monitors on head rest w/ DVD player (from the money I saved up instead of buying the "other" A/T car).
    - 225/16/50 mag wheels and tires.
    - window visor (turned out a bad buy as I park on covered parking but who knows....)
    - back up sensor (had a little accident backing up).

Gripes include a squeek coming from the rear door. Some APV owners advised that the squeeks might have come from the 'jurassic' rear suspension set up but Hino assured it was not. Hinigpitan na ng Hino lahat ng mahihigpitan sa rear door... humina lang pero the squeeks are still there. Not too loud for the driver and front passenger but anoying just the same for the 2nd/3rd row occupants. Will have it looked at again on my 35K PMS. Also fuel consumption improved from an average of 6.2 km/l (first 5K kms) to 7.9 km/l (current).

I would like to remind my fellow APV owners that wheel allignment/balancing/rotation is not included in the PMS as I found out resulting to a new set of 225/16/50 mag wheels and tires. Nasanay kasi ako outside the Philippines na pag sinabing "preventive", preventive talaga at hindi selective maintenance.

BTW, the APV contains a short but positive review on the Nov. issue of C! magazine. Didn't like the review though as they were leading readers to believe that the APV sports a good suspension, hehehe. Might be comparing the APV with other AUVs though. But I totally agree on sweet engine and A/T hook up.....

Disclaimer: Respeto na lang po sa opinion ko.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    try cleaning the rubber gasket of your rear door to solve the squeeking problem.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by C24 View Post
    try cleaning the rubber gasket of your rear door to solve the squeeking problem.
    Thanks C24. Will try it once I get off work tomorrow morning.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Thanks C24. Will try it once I get off work tomorrow morning.
    Me solution ba yung rigid ride at the back of the APV? Parang matagtag nung nag test drive ako.

Planning to get one this end of the month. Ok Ba talaga APV?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Maganda ang Suzuki APV lalo na't ang dami nang freebies nila ngayon!!!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    Me solution ba yung rigid ride at the back of the APV? Parang matagtag nung nag test drive ako.

Planning to get one this end of the month. Ok Ba talaga APV?
    Matagtag talaga because of the rear leaf spring.:aray:

Have you considered the Avanza?

Suzuki APV [Merged Threads]