New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 267 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    our lite ace only has 64 bhp. it can go up to baguio carrying 5 adults and a lot of luggage. i am sure the APV can easily go up baguio with its 90+ bhp engine.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5
    nyek. oo nga noh..alam ko baguio is about 200 plus km, back and forth i mean..

so mali pa pala estimate ko..mas malayo pa..tama nga yung 600+ km na nalog ko dati kasma na ikot ikot sa taas..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    142 km? the NLEX (manila to sta. ines) is already 160 km back & forth.

plus have you heard of breaking-in the car before going up baguio with a full load?

At first, I wrote 142KM, mali ako sorry it was 742 pala at that time, I clarified it with him, but he is still selling it fir P690K.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Can't make it to Baguio? Bad news, and I'm owning one. Sabi raw ng sales rep sa Pilhino, sinabak siya sa Baguio and survived.

Baka wala naman akong balak mag-Bagiuo anytime soon. Subic malamang. I've drove my matic APV to Batangas via STAR hiway, OK pa! at 8km/li

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by francisco monto
    Can't make it to Baguio? Bad news, and I'm owning one. Sabi raw ng sales rep sa Pilhino, sinabak siya sa Baguio and survived.

Baka wala naman akong balak mag-Bagiuo anytime soon. Subic malamang. I've drove my matic APV to Batangas via STAR hiway, OK pa! at 8km/li
    I got 3,500+ kms na on my APV! Wala pang 2 months..... kung hindi lang ako pinutakti ng malas against tricycles baka 5K kms na yung itinakbo ko. I've been to Baguio, Subic, Batangas, etc. na. Mileage is at 8.2kms/l pero pag naghihintay ako kay misis sa shopping malls or grocery stores inaabot ako as low as 6.9 kms/l dahil na rin siguro sa more than 1 hour wait na umaandar yung makina at AC.

Di totoo yung naluluto ang behind dahil sa yung makina ay nasa ilalim ng upuan. Whoever said it does not own an APV! Madami kasing takot ngayon sa APV dahil besides sa mura at maganda ang mileage, mas madaming creature's comfort kesa mga bare competition na kapresyo o mas mahal pa sa kanya.

The transmission is svelt and pays attention to what your gear need is. Am currently driving the automatic APV version and medyo lamang lang ng konti yung transmission ng 2002 CR-V EX ko dati. Mas jerky pa yung AT ng 2000 Civic EX ko kesa kanya. Yung makina hindi naman ganun kahina tulad ng mga paninira ng mga anti-APVs. Broad ang torque band nya kaya power will always be there when needed. Nasa pagmamaneho din kasi yung pag-akyat ng Baguio.... kung aanga-anga ka, malamang na hindi ka nga maka-akyat kahit sa Skyway entrance, hehehehe.

OT: francisco monto, naka-leather seats ka na ba? Saw those good quality leathers sa PilHino nung kuhanin ko yung sasakyan ko pero the price quotation that I got was too steep. Around P10K daw Anyway, naubos na sa kababayad ng participation fee sa insurance yung pang leather ko, hehehe.
    Last edited by Macky; July 26th, 2005 at 02:05 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Hi Macky, I'm using fabric seats. Yung seat cover na libre medyo hindi maganda, sabi ni misis. I wonder if a hottie on a mini will get itchy when she seats

I'm saving up for a roof rail/rack. Sabi daw nila idikit nila ng glue, as what they did on the Jimny. I still having doubts whether glue will do.

I do notice a lot of heads turn when I pass by. Is it the car or is it me

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    can you post some interior pics of the apv? the apv looks promising. yung basic innova j is already 700,000 plus. while the top apv is of the same price range. so, mukhang sulit ang apv. i think the only other fear is that not too many people are familiar with the suzuki reliability. reliable nga ba?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    suzuki 4x4s are one of the favorites of hard core offroaders ;)
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Jovanne.... You can check more pics/info on APV on these sites
    http://www.umcsuzuki.com/apv/apv_spec.php
    http://www.suzuki.com.ph/feature_apv.htm

The umcsuzuki site is in Malay, while some has English translations, some aren't. The specs between the Malaysian and Phil models vary, most notable the engine and wheels. Hope thats useful

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Pahabol. I'm using the '94 Vitara, bought in 1995 as a first owner. Enginewise, okay siya, hindi niya kami tinirik. Just give her oil, spark plug, belts, and filter, and she'll keep you away from unwanted visits to the kasa.

I sold her to get the APV, I miss her already

Suzuki APV [Merged Threads]