New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 267 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanne
    can you post some interior pics of the apv? the apv looks promising. yung basic innova j is already 700,000 plus. while the top apv is of the same price range. so, mukhang sulit ang apv. i think the only other fear is that not too many people are familiar with the suzuki reliability. reliable nga ba?

mbt and i did a short test drive and a walkaround of the APV here in tsikot. Here is the link (also with pics)

http://tsikot.yehey.com/short-drive-2005-suzuki-apv

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    yeah, i just saw them today. great work guys for the review. how about suzuki reliability and the over-all long term maintenance cost? will a suzuki be at par with a toyota in these aspects?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    how about its resale value?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sobrang aga to tell about the resale value..generally suzukis hold their resale value well..generally matibay ito..parts may konting kamahalan since hindi ito popular masyado compared with toyotas, mitsus..etc.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero
    sobrang aga to tell about the resale value..generally suzukis hold their resale value well..generally matibay ito..parts may konting kamahalan since hindi ito popular masyado compared with toyotas, mitsus..etc.

oks. tnx!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    fyi, the APV is on display until this Sunday at the ground floor, Edsa Shangri-La Plaza.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    APV is cool Ill trade my 03 CRV nytime for this

Thats is kung tapos na hulugan sa banko hehehehehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    fyi, the APV is on display until this Sunday at the ground floor, Edsa Shangri-La Plaza.
    thanks for the info. ... color beige 1.6 A/T ang naka display. very accommodating ang sales supervisor nila na si Menard! ... ground floor ng shangrila plaza ...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    btw, any info on the APV's origins? i.e. is it based on a previous suzuki model, or brand new sya from the ground up?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ganda ng apv sa personal, sa tibay ok naman ang suzuki medyo under rated nga siya compared sa ibang jap. brands. Gusto ko din ito for my extra car choosing between this and yung suzuki swift.

Suzuki APV [Merged Threads]