New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 48 of 153 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Leewardlsu View Post
    Looking for buttons or settings sa screen wala talaga eh. Or di ko lang napapansin kung ano dun? Do i have to press something somewhere or automatic na yun?
    Hindi mo ba nakikita na nagflaflash ung mga lighta sa inner side ng side mirror kapag naka turn signal ka? Two lights each side mirror, one for the left/right turn itself and one for the lane change assist/blind side detection lights.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    Hindi mo ba nakikita na nagflaflash ung mga lighta sa inner side ng side mirror kapag naka turn signal ka? Two lights each side mirror, one for the left/right turn itself and one for the lane change assist/blind side detection lights.

Yes meron ako nun sir. I already talked to my SA, I was actually referring sa lane departure (different from lane change assist) na for eyesight equipped models lang pala.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Leewardlsu View Post
    Yes meron ako nun sir. I already talked to my SA, I was actually referring sa lane departure (different from lane change assist) na for eyesight equipped models lang pala.
    Ahh ok. Yup, meron tayong lane change assist. Pero la tayo Eyesight na hanggang ngyon hindi ko pa din matanggap, hehe.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Got this quote from BGC for the base model:
    "8 inch LCD Display, Web Link (iOS & Android) Music, Yelp, Waze, Weather, Android Mirroring, Bluetooth Hands free phone & Bluetooth Audio, AUX in, HDMI, iPod, CD, DVD, USB Ready." No mention of a camera pero malamang abang na ang harness nyan and actual camera na lang ang kulang.

I don't think we need to worry naman about blowing up our electricals with a properly installed camera. I have a third party camera installed on my Mazda plugged into one of the Body Control Modules and they still honored the warranty for some suspension issues.
    Sir, is the 8" HU (stock/HK/Panasonic?) offered as an upgrade for the base model? Did you install it, and checked if may abang for the back up cam? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    For the 2.0i base model, what info is displayed in the driver information display (between the tachometer and speedometer)?
    How about the digital display on top of the dashboard? Is there FC info in either of the two?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by exodudz View Post
    For the 2.0i base model, what info is displayed in the driver information display (between the tachometer and speedometer)?
    How about the digital display on top of the dashboard? Is there FC info in either of the two?
    The small screen between the tacho and speedo displays the fuel gauge, trip A&B, and the cruise control settings.

The screen on top of the HU displays (from the left) outside temp, FC, and time in 24H format. The FC screen can be toggled between the average speed, FC (in L/100kms), range, and blank using the Info button on the steering wheel.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    The small screen between the tacho and speedo displays the fuel gauge, trip A&B, and the cruise control settings.

The screen on top of the HU displays (from the left) outside temp, FC, and time in 24H format. The FC screen can be toggled between the average speed, FC (in L/100kms), range, and blank using the Info button on the steering wheel.
    Tale note though that the base model doesn't have the info display above the HU.

Is there a way to set the time to 12H format and the date to MM/DD format? It kinda sucks to see the 24H and European DD/MM stock format.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Tale note though that the base model doesn't have the info display above the HU.

Is there a way to set the time to 12H format and the date to MM/DD format? It kinda sucks to see the 24H and European DD/MM stock format.
    It does have the display above the HU but the info is limited to the ones I listed above.

I haven't found a way to change it to 12H format yet. The manual time adjustment just cycles through 24 hours.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    It does have the display above the HU but the info is limited to the ones I listed above.

I haven't found a way to change it to 12H format yet. The manual time adjustment just cycles through 24 hours.
    Oh ok. My SA said there isn't one for the base model. Another misinformation given, sorry.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Oh ok. My SA said there isn't one for the base model. Another misinformation given, sorry.

Hi boss saang dealership ka po kumuha ng unit?