New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 153 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    actually even if the new Suzuki GLX is never introduced, wala na talaga market ang Subaru XV, at that price, PPV territory na bigger and diesel. and considering that's it's just a facelift pero plus hundreds of thousands more, lalo na talaga wala market.
    Panong "plus hundreds of thousands more"? I agree that the new XV is a facelift of the old model but they have the same exact price.

As for the base vs. TOTL difference, hindi lang naman facelift ang difference nila. Although medyo malaki nga yung difference in price for the set of added features to the TOTL.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    actually even if the new Suzuki GLX is never introduced, wala na talaga market ang Subaru XV, at that price, PPV territory na bigger and diesel. and considering that's it's just a facelift pero plus hundreds of thousands more, lalo na talaga wala market.
    This guy really needs

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Too bad for OB, he can't see the XV's market heheh. I've seen 3 running on our subdivision already.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by therightone View Post
    This guy really needs
    Hahaha. A mental hospital will do. I can't count how many times he used the word "grabe" in all of his repliea.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The 2018 is not a facelift. It might look similar to the old model on the outside but all the changes are in the chassis and are not obvious.

We test drove the previous gen and we didn't like it because we felt claustrophobic inside. The new one feels (and is) bigger and more comfortable. Napa-stretch tuloy ng todo ang budget

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    The 2018 is not a facelift. It might look similar to the old model on the outside but all the changes are in the chassis and are not obvious.

We test drove the previous gen and we didn't like it because we felt claustrophobic inside. The new one feels (and is) bigger and more comfortable. Napa-stretch tuloy ng todo ang budget
    Haha yeah. I never tried test driving the old one so I can't compare.

But I can sure yung kamalasan mo bro. 5 days after having my brand new XV, I had two accidents in the same day, sigh. The first one was my fault because nagdilim ang paningin ko dun sa isang driver dahil sa kayabangan niya (so namiscalculate ko yung turn) and the second one was because of the fault of the other party (my rear bumper got hit) while we were entering EDSA Cloverleaf Southbound.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Chill lang bro and enjoy your ride

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Chill lang bro and enjoy your ride
    I was starting to enjoy it until sh** happened ;) Did you have yours fixed or did you just let it be for now?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post

As for the base vs. TOTL difference, hindi lang naman facelift ang difference nila. Although medyo malaki nga yung difference in price for the set of added features to the TOTL.

For about ₱190k price difference, I actually think the TOTL is the more bang-for-the-buck deal.

Kung may eyesight upgrade mas lalo pa. ;)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    I was starting to enjoy it until sh** happened ;) Did you have yours fixed or did you just let it be for now?
    Thankfully walang obvious damage samin since yung turnilyo ng plate nya sakto sa black surround ng rear fogs tumama. May onting galos pero since patterned black plastic naman ang surround di sya noticeable unless you know where to look.