New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 153 123451151101 ... LastLast
    All-new Subaru XV to make Philippine debut in September
    http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...v-in-asia.html

The new crossover represents the XV's first full model change since its initial debut in 2012. It is also the second model to be built under the new Subaru Global Platform which will underpin their new generation of vehicles with "heightened levels of confidence, comfort and control".
    In terms of styling, the XV incorporates the Japanese automaker's new 'Dynamic x Solid' design philosophy resulting in a distinctively rugged and sporty exterior. Featuring Subaru's iconic hexagonal grille with C-shaped headlights, the XV also gets matte-black cladding on the front bumper and a new aluminium wheel design. Sitting in a wide and low stance, the XV combines advanced styling with superior aerodynamics while retaining the high ground clearance of 220mm.

Subaru is also introducing three new colors for the 2018 XV; they are Cool Gray Khaki, Sunshine Orange and Pure Red. This is in addition to Quartz Blue Pearl, Dark Blue Pearl, Crystal White Pearl, Silver Metallic, Dark Gray Metallic and Crystal Black Metallic.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Any news on variants and pricing? CVT ba lahat?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

^CVT, I would think, as there isn't a Subaru which is not CVT.

First Drive: 218 Subaru XV 2.i-S | ************ - Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Car Features, Car Buyer's Guide and Car Prices.
    First Drive: 2018 Subaru XV 2.0i-S

Like its exterior, the 2018 Subaru XV’s interior is largely the Impreza’s, and that’s a good thing. It feels cutting edge from its choice of materials to the layout and design. The chrome, carbon fiber, aluminum, and high-gloss black accents all blend together creating a high-tech look without compromising on two brand hallmarks: space and visibility. Compared to the cut-and-dried interiors of past Subarus, there’s a bit of learning curve in here, especially when it comes to operating the various LCD screens (there are three). But once you figure out which button or toggle switch operates which screen, it’s all a cinch. There are also new interior elements that add a dose of fun like the orange stitching on the dashboard and seats, orange highlights on the instrument cluster, and the hexagonal pattern on the perforated leather seats.
    Looking forward to the September launch.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Would it really include Eyesight tech?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    Would it really include Eyesight tech?
    i believe eyesight is standard.🤞🤞🤞

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakespeed800 View Post
    i believe eyesight is standard.������

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's actually no eyesight on our local version and no more sunroof either kahit pa sa top trim
    This is the Base Model of the 218 Subaru XV (w/ 13 Photos, Specs) | ************ - Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Car Features, Car Buyer's Guide and Car Prices.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by therightone View Post
    Correct. It's confirmed that there is still no Eyesight with the new one. I already have a copy of its feature sheet (I have a friend that works in Subaru) and it looks like the top trim still has a sunroof.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Correct. It's confirmed that there is still no Eyesight with the new one. I already have a copy of its feature sheet (I have a friend that works in Subaru) and it looks like the top trim still has a sunroof.

Oh, so ************ got it wrong then? nice to know meron pa rin sunroof.

Is eyesight not even an option, I mean hindi talaga siya available sa lahat ng Subaru sa pinas?
    Kung saan pa very useful yun feature dito pa hindi offered.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by therightone View Post
    Oh, so ************ got it wrong then? nice to know meron pa rin sunroof.

Is eyesight not even an option, I mean hindi talaga siya available sa lahat ng Subaru sa pinas?
    Kung saan pa very useful yun feature dito pa hindi offered.
    It looks like it. I was under the impression that it also got removed but I guess we'll see for ourselves on September 8.

Unfortunately, Eyesight is still not an option. It's one feature suite that's also a deal breaker for me but I guess I just have to accept the fact that we really are behind technology Even with Honda, Honda Sensing is only available on the new TOTL CRV and Pilot.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    It looks like it. I was under the impression that it also got removed but I guess we'll see for ourselves on September 8.

Unfortunately, Eyesight is still not an option. It's one feature suite that's also a deal breaker for me but I guess I just have to accept the fact that we really are behind technology Even with Honda, Honda Sensing is only available on the new TOTL CRV and Pilot.

It's not a dealbreaker for me but I would still love to see it available since most reviews seems to say it works pretty well.

I understand how Honda sensing is only available on the TOTL CRV so they can stay competitive on their other trims, at least it's still an option. Bakit si Subaru ayaw man lang talaga i-offer kahit option hehe

Let's see sa September, I'm definitely checking it out since it's on top of my very shortlist...

Page 1 of 153 123451151101 ... LastLast