New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    I plan to install next year a solar water heater it seem reliable for the initial cost of 25k peso, compare sa e-water heater na masyadong malakas sa electric bill

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    Has anyone here installed a different shower head connected to those wall mounted water heaters? Specifically those rain shower ones.

I'm planning to retrofit one of those fixed large rain shower heads (maybe one between 10" to 15" depending on the price and quality), a guy from home depot told me its possible by using one of those T pipes.

Anyone got any experience?

What's a good rain shower head brand that has good quality?

Thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Has anyone here installed a different shower head connected to those wall mounted water heaters? Specifically those rain shower ones.

I'm planning to retrofit one of those fixed large rain shower heads (maybe one between 10" to 15" depending on the price and quality), a guy from home depot told me its possible by using one of those T pipes.

Anyone got any experience?

What's a good rain shower head brand that has good quality?

Thanks!
    it's easy to attach.
    if you are a handyman of sorts, you can do it yourself.
    or you can hire a good tubero or all-around handyman.

a problem might arise, if your wall-mounted heater has a limited gallon per minute capacity. it might not be able to supply enough heated-enough water, for you to fully enjoy your large head (errr.. showerhead, sir).
    some product shower heads may indicate in the package the minimum required gallon per minute requirement...

also, is your water source powerful enough to supply your system's needs?
    the wider the showerhead (more holes), the stronger the needed pressure..

good luck.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentis View Post
    I plan to install next year a solar water heater it seem reliable for the initial cost of 25k peso, compare sa e-water heater na masyadong malakas sa electric bill
    good call thats what i did. but you may need a backup water heater in case of rainy days.

got an aeg multi point as backup. used it one in awhile when 2 days walang araw or really dark clouds for 2 days. maybe used it less than 10x this year of 12 months

Quote Originally Posted by Mentis View Post
    good call thats what i did. but you may need a backup water heater in case of rainy days.

got an aeg multi point as backup. used it one in awhile when 2 days walang araw or really dark clouds for 2 days. maybe used it less than 10x this year of 12 months

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015

got an aeg multi point as backup. used it one in awhile when 2 days walang araw or really dark clouds for 2 days. maybe used it less than 10x this year of 12 months[/QUOTE]

Good to know, what can you say about performance, does it really satisfy your needed heating temperature or lets say how many people had to use the shower bago maubos ang init and by the way ilan liters ba capacity ng solar water heater mo?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it's easy to attach.

a problem might arise, if your wall-mounted heater has a limited gallon per minute capacity. it might not be able to supply enough heated-enough water, for you to fully enjoy your large head (errr.. showerhead, sir).
    some product shower heads may indicate in the package the minimum required gallon per minute requirement...

good luck.
    Thanks for the tip about the gallon per minute capacity! I'll check that out with the existing heater.

I was concerned about the water pressure too, thanks for pointing out the more holes + stronger pressure needed!

Really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it's easy to attach.

good luck.
    Thanks for the tip about the gallon per minute capacity! I'll check that out with the existing heater.

I was concerned about the water pressure too, thanks for pointing out the more holes + stronger pressure needed!

Really appreciate it!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    3 lang kami morning and evening showers. Never ran out of hot water during normal days. I forgot na how many liters but it is a single tank setup. 4 or 5 years na namin ginagamit. Once a year i have the o rings coated with silicone grease.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by nhojnalor View Post
    Matipid sa tubig at sa kuryente kung, ialalgay mo sa balde tapos tabi nalang gagamitin. Pero kung gusto mo ng shower, magastos din sa kuryente depende gaano kainit ng tubig ang gusto mo at gaano katagal ligo mo. Sabi saakin kahapon ang 3500w daw ay 12 pesos per hour pero di naman sure na ganun consumption nun.
    Thank you sir nhojnalor...atleast meron ng idea kahit papaano.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Ask ko lang po kung may nakatry na po sa inyo nung alpha na brand? If yes, kamusta naman po? Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by eyron View Post
    Ask ko lang po kung may nakatry na po sa inyo nung alpha na brand? If yes, kamusta naman po? Thanks!
    We have 8 alpha heaters (multi points) in two houses and so far so good. Service is quick and responsive.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    We have 8 alpha heaters (multi points) in two houses and so far so good. Service is quick and responsive.
    Thanks po for the swift response! Good to hear na ok naman pala performance ng alpha.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast