New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I am currently budgeting for this para maka bili sa bonus

any recommendations on reasonably priced brands and kung san maganda bumili?

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Punta ka Binondo yun joven brand walapNg 2k
    Single Lang yan ha hinde multi point

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maki ride na rin. Ano ok na brand para sa shower tapos pati yung sa tub/jacuzzi? Yan ba yung mga multi point kelangan? Thanks

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I use Panasonic for my bathroom. It's over 10 years old na. I still see the exact same model in stores. I bought it at Ortigas Home Depot for about 8k ata.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung 3 units na Champs na in-install ko sa house ng mother ko 14 years na ok pa din, pinapalitan lang yung hose and shower head pag naputol ang hose pero yung heater mismo no problem kahit minsan.

In our new house now we have 3 Ariston heaters, mag 3 years na. No problems so far except for the one in the master's bedroom which is a different model, once in a while the overtemp breaker will trip so i need to reset. Gusto ko na nga i-bypass e since i need to open the cover everytime. Yung guess room namin walang heater, hayan kong manigas ang bwisita para di magtagal hehehe!
    Last edited by yebo; August 3rd, 2014 at 07:50 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    The thing to consider is build quality and safety features. Remember, electricity and water is involved here... two things that don't usually party well with each other.

When shopping for a model, look for one with a built-in sensor that detects voltage/current 'leakage', which translates to a potential that the user might be electrocuted. On the two water heaters that we use, these are called ELB (Earth Leakage Breaker) on the Panasonic and ELSD (Electricity Leakage Sensing Device) on the AEG.

With these protection devices, you'll be safe if the heater core or its electronics develops a problem and starts leaking electricity into the water or anywhere electricity shouldn't exist. As soon as the safety mechanism above detects this electricity leak, it shuts off an internal breaker.

Equally important is to properly connect the heater ground wire (the green wire) to earth ground or alternatively, to a metal pipe that has several meters of its length buried underground. This is one of those things that your life depends on.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Better check first your water pressure if youre planning to install those pressure activated heaters.. I tried Champ and its useless for low pressure(pressure switch wont engage), i ended up trimming the spring w/c automatically voided the warrentey. Didnt experience any problems with my 15yo Stiebel Eltron orig Germany, daily use never missed heating my shower even at low pressure. Multipoint model is very sturdy too since this is what i got at home. I dunno how good the newer Indonesian or Thai made? Handyman carries this brand and some hardware at T.Alonzo.

These heaters are generally safe if you wire it correctly and periodically inspect wires for chaffing, enclosure for cracks.. Ingress Protection is standard for these kinds of industrial and home heating devices.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    panasonic din yun mulitpoint ko. free installation naman before....hinde ko na maalala yun price...sa mga guest rooms single point na joven...sobrang mura wala pang 2k

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Punta ka Binondo yun joven brand walapNg 2k
    Single Lang yan ha hinde multi point

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing
    thanks sa reply sir shadow, san po sa binondo and any shop in particular?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by african888 View Post
    thanks sa reply sir shadow, san po sa binondo and any shop in particular?
    T Alonzo street corner soler tapat ng arranque market. Isa Sa hardware doom ako nakabili

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast