New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bought the Panasonic multi point water heater for P9K. Good security features with mechanical dial.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ooojzooo View Post
    Good day everyone. Im planning to install water heater in my house. Which do you think is better? Install a solar water heater? or Install a multi point electric water heater? By the way, i plan also on installing solar panels to defray cost of electric consumption. Your inputs will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
    If you are considering longterm elec bill expenses, then its hands down the solar is the winner.. just dont know how much the initial installation cost of solar powered heater.

I had my traditional steel pressure tank and pressure pump replaced to 200L Bladder tank and to Goulds 1hp 25GPM pump as the old set up cannot supply the needed pressure for two BR for the shared 6.5kW Multipoint Champs. (the old set up is 20-40 psi cut-in & cut-off pressure setup). My new set up now is set at 40-60psi which is very nice, however, the Champs MP 6.5kW cannot heat up adequately the now higher pressure water. Now I need a higher kW multipoint. Im now looking at the 10kW Panasonic. I live in Baguio by the way and a 3.5kW heater is almost useless during dec - feb... even the 6.5kW multipoint puts out tepid water during this cold months and not a joke to take a bath with an icy water.. hehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hows the quality of AEG / Stiebel Eltron water heaters? Anyone uses this brand as water heater?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post
    Hows the quality of AEG / Stiebel Eltron water heaters? Anyone uses this brand as water heater?
    I use a Stiebel Eltron heater. It does its job of heating water effectively and quickly. Chose it over Panasonic because of the smaller size.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    +1 on Steibel, mabilis uminit ang tubig. Mas mura ng konti sa Panasonic.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post
    I have both, I prefer the stiebel eltron, mas mainit ang tubig ng stiebel eltron and it has stepless control knob which allows you to choose your desired temperature.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I use a Stiebel Eltron heater. It does its job of heating water effectively and quickly. Chose it over Panasonic because of the smaller size.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Same model tayo gamit bro [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Practically all on-demand water heaters, single or multi-point, are built pretty much the same way. They require 6-8kw, a restriction of flow & a minimum water pressure of around 35kpa/5psi. Their achilles? Won't last long with hard water. They require constant cleaning & are like CVTs...disposable. Though power consumption duration is just as long as the shower, it's 3-4 times more than a good tiny storage type Ariston(Italian...pic below, Wilcon is the Ph distributor).
    The advantages of Ariston storage heaters? Requires just 2-3kw. Thermostat & heating element are serviceable/replaceable. Easy to clean....built like conventional A/Ts. Its lone disadvantage is just that lil inconvenience....You'll need to switch it on 5mins prior to taking a shower.
    Many who've gone tired of the maintenance & replacement of on-demand heaters have gone Ariston's way. The 4 & 8gal models have the corrosion resistant plastic body. They can be mounted under the lavatory or outside for easier maintenance access.
    From service & ownership experience, having tried most out there, I'd point the trusty Ariston. Rebuildable, parts aplenty.....Low maintenance......lesser consumption....way longer service life.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Nice. Thanks guys.

I have Panasonic for more than 10years, im quite satisfied with its quality tho I find their after sales slow and confused. I just want to try the AEG/Stiebel due to its German root.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    i have an ecotherm sa bahay.
    almost 8yrs old na. ok pa nman.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast