New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    Remington 700 yung M24 diba?
    yup, army version yung M24. the USMC version is the M-40A1. oh, did i tell you, i was an expert marksman in the marines, so yung mga taga goon squad, if you need my help...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT
    yup, army version yung M24. the USMC version is the M-40A1. oh, did i tell you, i was an expert marksman in the marines, so yung mga taga goon squad, if you need my help...
    That would be the sniper rifle used by Tom Berenger in the movie, "Sniper".

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    FXT,

Magkano ang fee mo??? He he he...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by docgorio
    FXT,

Magkano ang fee mo??? He he he...
    how much are you offering?

actually, no more guns for me, no need for them anymore.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Rats...

Wanted to whack someone real bad... He he he...

Oh well...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    tama ba...pag magazine loaded ung bala, it can affect the trajectory, kaya most sniper rifles are barrel loaded? pero di ba most of the modern sniper rifles are magazine fed na rin? i saw this article once on newsweek featuring an Israeli-made 30mm sniping rifle. yun nga, magazine fed siya

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    How about the gawang-Lanao guns? Are they at par with original?
    it's not lanao..Danao City.Cebu..where you can customize your gun,,they make 45 caliber pistol,9mm.38 uzi.ingram,armalite etc...mas pulido p s original tawag nila dun ORIG2, their main livelihood is gun-making ...sa tabi2 mag tanong ka lang may ka2usap na sa iyo,the problem pag labas mo ng danao huli ka sa may Liloan nka abang sayo yung pulis pag tinawaran mo ng todo.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    tama ba...pag magazine loaded ung bala, it can affect the trajectory, kaya most sniper rifles are barrel loaded? pero di ba most of the modern sniper rifles are magazine fed na rin? i saw this article once on newsweek featuring an Israeli-made 30mm sniping rifle. yun nga, magazine fed siya
    hmmm...interesting question, wala akong answer . pero tama ka, karamihan ng sniper rifles are magazine fed, except for a few tactical ones. as for trajectory, wind and elevation lang maalala ko na major factors sa trajectory, sumasakit na ulo ko just thinking about the calculations, he-he-he. i remember carrying a small notebook to record all the adjustments...kinda like being a photographer with a manual camera.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Sir FXT naman, diba yung Barrett M1 & M2, Dragunov, M14 and HK PSG-1 lang yung may magazine? Ngayon di na me takot to mug you... Oops, better be careful here, I guess you meant traditionally almost all were internal clip and yung above named are external magazine... ehehe.

I think yung tanong ni sir badkuk is more related to kung bakit bolt-action mga sniper rifles rather than yung gas pressure system found on assault rifles... (only 1 sniper rifle I know of makes use of gas, yung delayed blowback PSG-1) I kinda remember that, theoretically, mas accurate mga bolt-action kasi mas stable.... Try as I might, I just can't remember why... (Alam ko nga there are 3 kinds of bolt-action but I've forgotten their differences na rin... )

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    A closer view of the Arleigh Burke-class destroyer during our boat ride off San Diego:

Military Hardware Thread [Split]