Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hahahahahahahahahah

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Finally after 3 months...my warranty replacement of my defective memory was honored By Dynaquest. Grabe sobrang hassle to get warranty honored.
    2x16gb 3600 mhz gskill rgb ram.
    That's poor service ...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I just ordered from shopee tecware panthom L. Outemu blue sya. I choose it because I miss the keyboard of the 90s na clicky and solid ang feel. May software din daw ito na pwede download to configure the lights. Ayoko kasi iba't ibang kulay na ilaw. I browsed that thing about cherry. Na overwhelm ako sa dami into. Maybe instead of reading I should watch YouTube comparison.

You can change the lights sequence, speed, and colors using keyboard shortcuts ... Got same keyboard, swapped 2 broken keys already, it's not so sturdy for gaming and that's just occasional play ...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You can change the lights sequence, speed, and colors using keyboard shortcuts ... Got same keyboard, swapped 2 broken keys already, it's not so sturdy for gaming and that's just occasional play ...
    Broken switch? Where did you get the extra switch?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Broken switch? Where did you get the extra switch?
    Our Rakk Ilis came with two extra Outemu Blue switches. Kung walang kasama you can swap with a seldom-used key like one of the F keys. Unang bumigay ay yung A and D kaka-FPS.

Yung Cherry Red ko nagloko din ang D. Nilaksan ko lang ang pindot ilang beses umayos naman.

Yan ang advantage ng mechanical. Most common switches are available online.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018

Logitech X56 finally went back in stock! Excited for the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Excited pa naman ako sa RTX 3070 tapos positive ang paper launch/announcement ng RX 6000! Sana ok reviews from tech reviewers and ok ang drivers this time. Every forum na basahin ko lagi nalang may reklamo sa Radeon GPU drivers. Will wait it out and magtiis muna sa GTX 1070ti ko. Magdepende din kasi ako sa new GPUs na to kung anong monitor bibilin ko (gsync or freesync with gsync compatibility).

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by marky2115 View Post
    Excited pa naman ako sa RTX 3070 tapos positive ang paper launch/announcement ng RX 6000! Sana ok reviews from tech reviewers and ok ang drivers this time. Every forum na basahin ko lagi nalang may reklamo sa Radeon GPU drivers. Will wait it out and magtiis muna sa GTX 1070ti ko. Magdepende din kasi ako sa new GPUs na to kung anong monitor bibilin ko (gsync or freesync with gsync compatibility).

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    The radeon 6000 wil utilize ryzen 5000s memory. Well find out soon enough if the performance suffers with the older cpus.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Nice flight controllers

10. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Nice flight controllers

Thanks! It’s been really difficult finding a seller with stock. I pre-ordered the Thrustmaster TCA Airbus HOTAS but it kept getting delayed. Luckily I found this set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk