New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Meron na ba sa nagamit nito sa inyo??? I just installed it parang vista lang sya.. ano kaya na dag dag dito

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...-download.aspx

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BackSpace View Post
    Meron na ba sa nagamit nito sa inyo??? I just installed it parang vista lang sya.. ano kaya na dag dag dito

Hindi pa! I checked mine. It's still 5.1 SP2.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]4093[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Me an Jun Aka pekto Tried it. I tried beta build 6801 and it was buggy and slow. yung beta build 7000 mabilis daw sabi ni Jun.

Mine:

Jun A.P:

but I would recommend Speedy vista nalang for the moment...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Here's a more recent desktop pic.

To be fair, I haven't installed the retail version of Vista on this pc. I've only installed the last beta version of Vista Ultimate and XP Home. My impression of Windows 7 is that the desktop is very responsive. It easily matched XP Home and that's having Aero features fully enabled. The Vista beta I tried before needed some compromises.

It's speedy alright. I do have some gripes. Personally, I think MS should've kept the classic Start Menu as an option. Win7's Taskbar and Start Menu seems much less functional than in previous versions of Windows. The Start Menu doesn't expand much anymore. I now have to scroll around which I dislike.

Overall, I like the responsiveness. Although I wish MS kept most of Vista's features, I'd still buy Win7 when it's released.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BackSpace View Post

Windows 7 is basically Vista R2, and Microsoft says anything that runs on Vista will run on 7. So most likely anything the runs on 7 will run on Vista too.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Windows 7 is basically Vista R2, and Microsoft says anything that runs on Vista will run on 7. So most likely anything the runs on 7 will run on Vista too.
    That's if you can actually get Vista to run... ...I've heard that it's a vast improvement in stability and speed... think it'll run on next-gen Netbooks?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    di pa nga ayus ganu vista . may windows 7 na..

even slower...

naaahhh.. ill still stick to XP..

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Honestly, he's fine. Vista is still Microsoft's latest stable release of Windows. He doesnt have to worry about getting another operating system. A lot of people still use XP and prefer it to vista. There is really a great deal of freedom with PC's. It is all still compatible, so nothing to worry about it. Technically windows 7 isn't released yet, only the beta, windows 7 is just a Beta version for people to test out if he choice to switch. It just depends on what he need from a computer, he's own preferences and the technical specifications that differ from each OS.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Im enjoying it... medyo mabilis nga sya compare to vista.. and no problem with the drivers.. yung drivers din ng vista ang ginamit ko..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sigurado kailangan mataas ang specs ng computer mo niyan mga 8 core at 6gb ang mem.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
AnyOne tried Windows7