New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    uhm, yes he also did. and please dont compare senatorial race and Presidential race, as with the senatorial race - 12 man wins the race, on Presidential race - only 1 person wins....
    In the Senatorial race, way back 2004, Gordon was #29 on the Survey for the Senatorial race, but he ended up to win as the 4th Senator to win that election, id hope that he also wins this Presidential race and to end up to be the first choice of most filipinos.

[SIZE=5]Better Pilipinas, Gordon na!
    Go Gordon[/SIZE]
    did he complain about the surveys? I don't think so since he was in the magic 12, actually meron na nag post dito ng survey result nun '04 Senatorial election and Gordon was in the top 5 and not in the 24th place. just back read.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    “If the people will think, I will win. If another candidate wins, they didn’t think,” Gordon said.
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...as-never-asked

Its in the last sentence of the PAYBACK section...

PWEH! Kapal talaga ng muka ni Gordon! Ano kala nya sa sarili nya Jesus Christ our savior??

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    mga brader... check yourselves. nagiging emotional na ulit kayo gaya nina tabul, et al dati.

*pro-gordon: easy lang mga bro sa pagre-react kung bina-bad mouth si gordon. ganyan talaga sa showbiz... este sa pulitika. the more you react, the more the bad-mouthing shifts to you rather than to your candidate kung napapansinin nyo.

*anti-gordon: keep it clean din if you want to be respected. you're throwing a lot of trash but shouts foul when you get similar craps back to you. I guess its not mandatory to reply to a post if you'll just start an argument. yaan nyo na lang. kung mapapansin nyo, a post dies as soon as no one react to it.

wag kayong masyadong affected sa mga diskusyon na ganito. katuwaan lang naman dapat ito di ba?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    wow mas mainit pa talaga ang mga supporters kesa sa kandidato mismo..... I just hope that those supporters who belittle others have the credentials to brag about.... baka mamaya mapahiya lang siya sa harap ng sinasabi niyang stupidong tao.....

I believe this is what keeps our country from progressing.... Basing our success or failure in the hands of an individual like he could do a miracle or something.... What so kung fcuked up ang elections! so hindi na aasenso ang Pinas? ganun ba yun?

We should remember that despite of having an arsehole for a president, we still managed to hang-on.... salamat sa ating mga OFWs, kaya hindi ibig sabihin na kapag hindi nanalo ang sa tingin nyo eh pinaka-deserving na kandidato eh katapusan na ng bansa natin.

We dont need these walls between every filipinos.... we should be destroying these walls that keeps us from getting unified. Kaya sana iwasan na yan pag-comment ng stupido kapag di sang-ayon sa opinyon ninyo.... Siguro naman mga matured at civilized ang mga tao dito para matanggap ang bawat isa ay may kanya-kanyang sariling opinyon at may sariling dahilan kung bakit ganyan ang kanilang pananaw.

Kung yun mga kamag-anak ko na nakapwesto eh hindi ako natulungan paano pa kaya yan mga kandidato na yan na ibang tao sa akin...kaya wag natin isipin na kapag nanalo kung sino mang kandidato ay maiaangat niya ang kalagayan natin... kahit sino pa man yan... kahit si Gordon pa yan.... Sa dinami-dami ng utang natin at problema na iiwan ni GMA eh malabong ginhawa ang maibibgay ng susunod na administrasyon.

I honestly like Gordon, I like the way he talks and I like the way he thinks.... sana nga lang eh wag naman sirain ng mga supporters ang imahe niya....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Sige mga Gordon supporters balik na lang ako dito sa thread nyo sa May 12 or 13 basta whenever the results are released... Should be interesting ano nanaman mga palusot ang ilalabas dito... Ciao!
    The real journey starts after May 10 and the winner will drive the nation and you happen to be in that ship this next president will pilot for the next six years whether he is good at piloting the ship called Pilipinas. Yes post back here after 6 years how you fare under this next president.

You think it's over after the voting precincts close? Your journey has just begun! Don't complain if what you vote for will win on May 10 and you lose in real life for the next 6 years, don't complain.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Sige mga Gordon supporters balik na lang ako dito sa thread nyo sa May 12 or 13 basta whenever the results are released... Should be interesting ano nanaman mga palusot ang ilalabas dito... Ciao!
    The real journey starts after May 10 and the winner will drive the nation and you happen to be in that ship this next president will pilot for the next six years whether he is good or bad at piloting the ship called Pilipinas. Yes post back here after 6 years how you fare under this next president.

You think it's over after the voting precincts close? Your journey has just begun! Don't complain if what you vote for will win on May 10 and you lose in real life for the next 6 years, don't complain.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Oh I won't lose... Politics has no basis in my life sino man manalo I will strive to thrive... Basta wag lang manalo mga leftists like Satur Ocampo... We don't want minimum wages going to P2000/day

I am quite sure an Aquino administration should be cleaner than the current GMA administration so shouldn't be any different... I am surviving the current administration aren't I?
    Last edited by tidus1203; April 28th, 2010 at 07:22 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    did he complain about the surveys? I don't think so since he was in the magic 12, actually meron na nag post dito ng survey result nun '04 Senatorial election and Gordon was in the top 5 and not in the 24th place. just back read.
    He was 24th during the surveys before the election.
    He came 4th in the actual election.
    If he came 24th during the last senatorial election, then its impossible that his now a senator.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    There will be a new commercial of Gordon-Bayani, but we need funds to put it on air.

There is a campaign going on to make that happen:
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=442324

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    He was 24th during the surveys before the election.
    He came 4th in the actual election.
    If he came 24th during the last senatorial election, then its impossible that his now a senator.
    our friend (shadow) might just be confused as to what I mentioned on my reply on this thread....
    tnx for answering his query

again, Survey's might just be there as a baseline on how good the candidate is dong on his campaign, but let it not be your guide on whom to vote, Vote the candidate that you believe that will help uplift our country. A candidate whom you believe that can make things possible and a candidate who designs a SMART platform(s)....

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?