New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    One thing I notice, mga Gordon supporters here in Tsikot are very ARROGANT claiming they know the best and the other choices will make our country bad! Nagmana sa kandidato nila, I find Gordon a tad too arrogant for a backmarker... Anyway I am done here, we all know politics and religion are very sensitive issues and more often than not its not worth debating over!
    Gordon, the arrogant for president 2010!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nah I say still ARROGANT AND A SORE LOSER. Nung 2004 when he was in the Magic 12 for Senatorial race why didn't he complain about the veracity of surveys. Now na tied for # 5 lang sya with 2% of votes he now complains about surveys and even sued survey companies and tell the media not to show survey results... WHy now when you are losing and why not in 2004 when you are winning. Typical SORE LOSER. I guess he is going back to Olongapo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One thing I notice, mga Gordon supporters here in Tsikot are very ARROGANT claiming they know the best and the other choices will make our country bad! Nagmana sa kandidato nila, I find Gordon a tad too arrogant for a backmarker... Anyway I am done here, we all know politics and religion are very sensitive issues and more often than not its not worth debating over!
    napansin mo rin? I don't want to join talaga pero pag nababasa ko kayabangan ng mga supporters niya, can't help but to join the discussion.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nah I say still ARROGANT AND A SORE LOSER. Nung 2004 when he was in the Magic 12 for Senatorial race why didn't he complain about the veracity of surveys. Now na tied for # 5 lang sya with 2% of votes he now complains about surveys and even sued survey companies and tell the media not to show survey results... WHy now when you are losing and why not in 2004 when you are winning. Typical SORE LOSER. I guess he is going back to Olongapo.
    siyempre! sisihin lahat ng bagay except sarili...arrogant nga eh

tingnan mo hinde sila magkasundo ng running mate niya.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    gordon looks to be a 5th placer on May 10 .. and looks to be a far 5th placer at that .. oh well .. i'm sure madaldal pa rin yan kahit na ano pa maging resulta ng election ..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^be careful, baka mademanda ka since you're conditioning the minds of the voters....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    uhm, yes he also did. and please dont compare senatorial race and Presidential race, as with the senatorial race - 12 man wins the race, on Presidential race - only 1 person wins....
    In the Senatorial race, way back 2004, Gordon was #29 on the Survey for the Senatorial race, but he ended up to win as the 4th Senator to win that election, id hope that he also wins this Presidential race and to end up to be the first choice of most filipinos.

[SIZE=5]Better Pilipinas, Gordon na!
    Go Gordon[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
    gordon looks to be a 5th placer on May 10 .. and looks to be a far 5th placer at that .. oh well .. i'm sure madaldal pa rin yan kahit na ano pa maging resulta ng election ..
    yes he is a talkative Presidentiable candidate
    but have you noticed that his the Presidentiable candidate that just does not talk the talk but a candidate who knows how to walk the talk.....

and guyz if you see Gordon supporters being so arrogant, my apology
    but it also is like a ball bouncing it back to you, to people saying that he is a sore loser and to be the 5th placer on this coming election; who are we to say these things to a candidate? have you seen the future or on what would happen this coming election? if yes, then so, what is the winning number of the Philippine Lottery on that day, if you know how to see things in the future... and so then Post it.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sige mga Gordon supporters balik na lang ako dito sa thread nyo sa May 12 or 13 basta whenever the results are released... Should be interesting ano nanaman mga palusot ang ilalabas dito... Ciao!

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Gordon ran because he couldn't accept that Noynoy ran when he felt he was more qualified .. he said that so himself .. I don't believe he has money nor the support to launch a presidential campaign .. he was running based on his principle that veteran politicians should lead (and rule) as top dog and not upstarts like Noynoy or Gibo .. i don't think he was expecting to win but i think he wasn't expecting that his faring was that low .. i think masama lang loob niya na mas mataas pa si Erap sa kanya given that Erap is a convicted plunderer .. of course .. puro "i think" ito kasi opinion ko lang .. i have nothing against Gordon .. i don't even mind his percieved arrogance .. i actually find it amusing similar to how i find santiago's outbursts amusing .. he's just not my candidate ...

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?