New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    AKo I will be voting for Noynoy Aquino not because I think he is the best pick but because ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY, MUST BE Villar can't be the 15th president of the Republic of the Philippines. So for me the survey is useful since it tells me who has the best chance to beat Villar. For me Villar MUST NOT WIN AT ALL COST. So I will vote for Noynoy to minimize Villar's chances...

If you think my voting style sucks, then I say to you F**K YOU!
    this is the sad fact that i'm trying to reiterate...

AKo I will be voting for Noynoy Aquino not because I think he is the best pick but because ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY, MUST BE Villar can't be the 15th president of the Republic of the Philippines. So for me the survey is useful since it tells me who has the best chance to beat Villar. For me Villar MUST NOT WIN AT ALL COST. So I will vote for Noynoy to minimize Villar's chances...

this is the sad fact that i'm trying to reiterate...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    we exactly have the same definition of masses, what I'm trying to say is Gordon's supporters are implying that people not voting for him are not uneducated and not thinking, I just gave sample sector of the society that's definitely educated and thinker that are also not voting for Gordon.
    what gordon's supporters imply are the one's not voting for him based their voting preferences by wrong categories.. almost all are just by popularity, others by winnability, the good vs evil thing, some for morality and spiritual thingy. some because their candidate has better "platforms" even with not enough credentials to back it up, others are for non-sensible reasons.. that is, after they have been informed why should it be Dick Gordon..

so if your sample of "definitely educated" and "thinker" society can atleast explain why they will vote for a certain candidate while not basing on those reasons above.. they as you have said, will be branded as such.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    like tidus, dami ako kilala nagsabi they are also voting for Noynoy not coz they want Noynoy to become president

they just don't want Villar to become president

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009

what if erap and villar is tied in the top of the surveys, while jamby is
    lagging far on the third spot?!

villar cant be the 15th president so you will vote for erap?!

voting should be based on right principles, you are choosing your next leader, the one you would like to govern you.. that should be your best pick and not the other way around.. if each and everyone of us thinks like that, we will never get the right leader that we should have.. because we are basing it on someone's reasoning crap..

"Kung iboboto mo ang boto na ayon sa desisyon ng iba, sino pa ang boboto ng ayon sa desisyon mo?" - Bob Ong

^yes

because of the surveys.. sad but true

will still vote for Gordon!!

that's the no backbone voting reasoning

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ... and some still keep on wondering why "gordon supporters" are almost implying that voting for gordon is voting based on informed and intelligent reasoning. tsk tsk

kawawang Pilipinas, ayaw matuto-tuto ng mga Pinoy na manindigan at huwag hayaan ang iba na magdesisyon para sa kanila. pagkatapos, lalabas sa kalye para iprotesta at ipatanggal ang binoto na di pinag-isipan nang maigi.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_taga View Post
    ... and some still keep on wondering why "gordon supporters" are almost implying that voting for gordon is voting based on informed and intelligent reasoning. tsk tsk

kawawang Pilipinas, ayaw matuto-tuto ng mga Pinoy na manindigan at huwag hayaan ang iba na magdesisyon para sa kanila. pagkatapos, lalabas sa kalye para iprotesta at ipatanggal ang binoto na di pinag-isipan nang maigi.
    that's why the circus never stops.. just try to ponder the possibilities..

if noynoy wins.. because of lack in leadership experience, expect several tries at overthrowing the government again, again, again... like mom like son, right?!

if noynoy loses and villar wins, expect the same circus as noynoy will claim that he was cheated.. a more resilient opposition will try to overthrow villar..

if erap wins.. come on.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_taga View Post
    so you're basically saying that majority of members of MBC who didn't vote for Gordon are uninformed and stupid voters?

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?