New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 204 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chng238 View Post
    Hi, Just inform by stubby yesterday, my monty confirm steering joint problem, casa at Marcos getting the part from MMCP to replace it.......

Thank you stubby for taking care of my monty ( second wife ) when i away...hahahha

Sir question lang po, halos lahat ba ng montero na lumabas ngayon may steering joint problem o nagkataon lang?..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sir tanong ko lang pag na disarm na yung auto arm ng alarm, mawawala na rin ba yung interference sa steering wheel mounted control at sa alarm? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Escape20 View Post
    Sir question lang po, halos lahat ba ng montero na lumabas ngayon may steering joint problem o nagkataon lang?..
    Hi Escape20, i so sorry, i dont understand your question, can you write it in English please ?

Thanks

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Escape20 View Post

i guess not all cause my unit still got no steering joint problem or maybe just a coincident just like you said ....

Quote Originally Posted by kanuto123 View Post
    i guess not all cause my unit still got no steering joint problem or maybe just a coincident just like you said ....
    Hi Sir kanuto123, it is the translation ? if yes, thank you...

I think this steering shaft and joint problem are common to our montero sport and strada....

as i remember min. 5 montero sport have this problem, maybe i the very lucky one, same problem came twice..

Maybe due to sub standard parts or workmanship ??? No one know...

But overall i still very happay with my Monty.

Remember all car come with minor defect....is the matter how much you love the car......

If the problem can be solve, that's not the problem.....

The car choose you, not you choose the car.....from transformer 2

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hi guys..

got this problem sa idling... mine is 2.5 4x2 GLS..usually when (naka shift sa D or sa N) step on the gas pedal just a bit nagje-jerk sya.. RPM goes to 1000 then mag drop bigla agad sa 800, parang nachoke... is this normal? nakakainis pag stop and go ang traffic parang palyado kahit naka off ang aircon.

nasa mitsu oliveros ngayon gusto nila replace ang fuel filter then pull down ang fuel tank para macheck

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chng238 View Post
    Hi, Just inform by stubby yesterday, my monty confirm steering joint problem, casa at Marcos getting the part from MMCP to replace it.......

Thank you stubby for taking care of my monty ( second wife ) when i away...hahahha

Nice to hear that sir...

As for me, Im bringing my truck this saturday to get it check and have my change oil as well....

Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    Nice to hear that sir...

As for me, Im bringing my truck this saturday to get it check and have my change oil as well....
    Sir locoroco, you may contact or PM stubby for more details of the repair/replace part..

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JJGF View Post
    hi guys..

got this problem sa idling... mine is 2.5 4x2 GLS..usually when (naka shift sa D or sa N) step on the gas pedal just a bit nagje-jerk sya.. RPM goes to 1000 then mag drop bigla agad sa 800, parang nachoke... is this normal? nakakainis pag stop and go ang traffic parang palyado kahit naka off ang aircon.

nasa mitsu oliveros ngayon gusto nila replace ang fuel filter then pull down ang fuel tank para macheck
    2.5 Strada GLS owner here.

About a year ago, I could not accelerate as I wanted to as if the fuel line was choking. It happened for a few minutes, afterwhich it became ok. When I reported this to the casa, they attached a computer diagnostics and it showed that there was something wrong with my fuel pump. They replaced it and up to now it's still working.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hello mga fellow montero n strada owners. just got my montero 2.5l a/t 2 weeks ago. my problem is ng moist kagad ung headlights na claim ko na din yesterday ung warranty sa headlights pero nung ginamit k kagab meron pa din kahit bago na ung headlights k. bad trip! and may question po ako sa mga monty owners. meron na ba nkaexperience ung sa may 3rd row seat aircon vents side parang naririnig mu ung sounds na galing sa labas pg tumatakbo ung car?? kahit na close lahat ng windows n naka off ung aircon sa likod?? thanks!

ISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.