New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 141 of 754 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 7539
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wackynack View Post
    Nung naka 265.50r20 accelera a/t tires ako yan din pakiramdam ko, pero hindi bouncy ang ride. By the way any takers of my accelera at tires? 200km lng tinakbo may guhit pa yung tires. Pm me for interested buyers
    Will ride on this too.[emoji51] Am selling my stock 2016 Montero 18inch mags and tires. Shoot me a PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    For future reference i decided to change my tires with 275.55.r20 nitto terra grappler walang sabit hindi din kailangan ng lifting. Sarap ng ride 9/10 medyo maalog lang ng konti compared to stock rims and tires
    Post pix naman boss i want to see how it looks salamat

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Nice rims! you got them thru a dealer near mindanao ave? saw their ads in olx with different color combinations of advanti rims
    cool looking red ones!
    Very futuristic look!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rebsinfx View Post
    Post pix naman boss i want to see how it looks salamat

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    As requested

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    As requested

nice mags you got there... just off topic, isn't the yellow dot on the tire sidewall should be aligned to the valve steam for proper balancing of the tire (also to reduce the amount of weights to be used)...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    nice mags you got there... just off topic, isn't the yellow dot on the tire sidewall should be aligned to the valve steam for proper balancing of the tire (also to reduce the amount of weights to be used)...
    Very imformative, i didnt know that the yellow marking on the tires should be alligned with the tire valve. Thats why they use a lot of weights to balance each tires

7. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Finally the Mitsubishi Montero is the fastest 4x4 and 4x2 suv, mind the fact that it is using the 5at on the pickup. With the shorter gears on the 8at aisin, the 4x2 montero will prolly sub 9 seconds.

Engine of the year in my opinion. Refinement and Power and best FC.

I hope we get the safety features.

If only they have a better 3rd row. And higher wading depth. ��

And i hope we get the 4n15��

2016 Mitsubishi Triton Exceed (auto) 0-100km/h & engine sound - YouTube
    With all due respect Sir, I think you mean the "Quickest" in this segment.

I agree with your other statement though, now the 3 PPV are on the wild, maybe we can have some real driver Comparo soon...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Guys, 2 questions:
    1. Can we remove the DENR sticker from the front windshield? Whats the purpose of the DENR sticker anyway?
    2. Does your AC recirculation button turn off by itself? Mine does even if i dont turn it off and outside air pollution comes in. I have to turn it back on when this happens. Weird.
    TIA!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Guys, 2 questions:
    1. Can we remove the DENR sticker from the front windshield? Whats the purpose of the DENR sticker anyway?
    2. Does your AC recirculation button turn off by itself? Mine does even if i dont turn it off and outside air pollution comes in. I have to turn it back on when this happens. Weird.
    TIA!
    I never had that denr sticker in the first place. Same with my ac recirculation button. Sometimes it is turned off when i accidentally press the auto button

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Guys, 2 questions:
    TIA!

if inside temp is colder than the desired temp, mag iintroduce ng air from the outside yan para makuha yung desired temp(you selected).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

here it is

216 monterosport (gen.3) side mirror auto folding - YouTube