The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010

couldn't find the chicken video

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    that's because glock is like the ak of pistols, very reliable and next to impossible to break unintentionally.

you do realize that shotguns takes forever to reload right plus recoil is pretty strong so quick follow up shots are hard to do especially on pump action shotguns? that's why most people choose m16 platforms.

Well, having an M16 or M4 is nice and the gun is ***y....

However, I have to keep it real with what I can operate with minimal training and familiarity. Also, the pump action shotgun is quite easy to maintain and shot shells are easy enough to come by. Quickness in reloading can be addressed by bringing along quickloaders which just slides the shot shells into the magazine tube. If the shotty runs dry, I can go to my trusty backup, the G17.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Well, having an M16 or M4 is nice and the gun is ***y....

However, I have to keep it real with what I can operate with minimal training and familiarity. Also, the pump action shotgun is quite easy to maintain and shot shells are easy enough to come by. Quickness in reloading can be addressed by bringing along quickloaders which just slides the shot shells into the magazine tube. If the shotty runs dry, I can go to my trusty backup, the G17.
    are you a member of ppf? dami mga glockers don go to that site at sigurado maiingit ka sa mga glock ng mga members don.:bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I recently got myself a Ruger SR22 and is at the edge of getting a 10/22 rifle. My reason for getting a 10/22 is just for range fun. I know there are tons of aftermarket goodies for this rifle. What say you?

Regarding Glock, I also like it. I had a G19, sold it and now have a G30sf.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    I recently got myself a Ruger SR22 and is at the edge of getting a 10/22 rifle. My reason for getting a 10/22 is just for range fun. I know there are tons of aftermarket goodies for this rifle. What say you?

Regarding Glock, I also like it. I had a G19, sold it and now have a G30sf.
    get one! been waiting for a 10/22 takedown since it was posted at rugers website but till now di pa din available dito sa pinas. i'd let go of my g19 also for a g30 or g30sf problem is the g30 alone is pretty rare here.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I prefer the Glock 17 over the sig, thanks for the reviews. Maliit din ammo cap ng .45 colt eh. You wouldn't want to experience loss of ammo in the middle of the fight. Plus its lighter and more durable nga.

I still think the the shotgun is in a disadvantage because the pump action will take its toll later on physically. Mas okay na M4. Sayang at mabigat lang talaga AK-47 eh pero the power and reliability is awesome.

Zombies Are Coming » Top 5 Reasons You Should Not Use a Shotgun for Zombie Defense

Guess I'll have to get a trench knife, Glock 17 and an M4 with sights and flashlight or the modified AK above.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Well, if you train Systema or Aikido, you will quickly realize the AK's ruggedness makes it an effective melee weapon too ^^

But regarding the AK's weight. Most piston AR's are much heavier than the current AK's. Even the aluminum milled XCR is heavier. Same goes for the ACR and SCAR.

If you consider flood to be a primary concern, having a gas piston system pays off despite the weight penalty.

Also, MOAR .22LR videos

Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    get one! been waiting for a 10/22 takedown since it was posted at rugers website but till now di pa din available dito sa pinas. i'd let go of my g19 also for a g30 or g30sf problem is the g30 alone is pretty rare here.
    You might want to wait for this bad boy. Arsenal Strike One/Strizh(Swift)

strike_one_pistol-tfb.jpg

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    You might want to wait for this bad boy. Arsenal Strike One/Strizh(Swift)

strike_one_pistol-tfb.jpg
    i doubt that one will be sold here in the philippines.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I guess if it had more exposure in IPSC in the future, it will reach our shores. It's set to debut in the US in SHOT 2013. It is currently undergoing military trials in Russia to rival the GSh-18.

Zombie outbreak