New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Mods, kindly check the title. i think it should read "were you bullied..." i dont feel comfortable seeing it. thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    I got my share of being bullied when I was in elementary, payatot kasi e But I always stood my ground pag sumosobra na, naalalako nung may malaki sakin at inaasar ako, nagdilim patiningin ko nakipag rambulan nako..ang style ko noon pag sumuntok ka dapat sa labi para sigurado dumugo, para pag inawat sabihin ng mga kaklase napadugo ni oli..hehehe Nung high school naman dun ako nakatikim ng gulpi as in no match pasugod palang ako jab kaagad ang umabot sakin pag bagsak ko tayo uli, sugod uli, jab nanaman, tumba nanaman siguro nung nakaka 4 na suntok na inabot ko inawat na kami. Simula noon ayaw ko na makipag away

Nung college naman may auto nako noon at lahat ng barkada ko yung di kotse din at trip lang mang chikas at makulit ang dating yun tipong lahat kinakaibigan. So yun mga kinatatakutan dati na frat boys laging dumidikit samin at gusto kami kaibiganin (kasi minsan nakikisabay pauwi) Pero ok na din yun kasi everybody happy..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    No. I think bullies target specific traits. I guess I never gave off the aura that I can be bullied. I was very quiet in school and mostly stayed within my circle.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My BFF told me that her niece was bullied in her new school (grade 5) It got so bad that she had to go back to her old school

I can't imagine how terrible it is to be a bullied kid at the age of social media. Bullies can embarrass you on a world wide scale, unlike pre internet when it was just within the school or at the most the area where the school is located.

My friend's niece was bullied for being maganda daw, but don't the good looking rich kids rule the school? (unless super annoying personality)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I never had problems with bullies when I was young. My dad told me before to stand and fight for what I believe is right. In my elementary days, I sometimes beat the hell out of bullies to teach them a lesson. My sister also did the same. My mom was pissed a couple of times because she gets called by the guidance office as her two kids get into fist fights.

Thank goodness my daughter never had any stories of bullying in school.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My BFF told me that her niece was bullied in her new school (grade 5) It got so bad that she had to go back to her old school

I can't imagine how terrible it is to be a bullied kid at the age of social media. Bullies can embarrass you on a world wide scale, unlike pre internet when it was just within the school or at the most the area where the school is located.

My friend's niece was bullied for being maganda daw, but don't the good looking rich kids rule the school? (unless super annoying personality)
    Prince charles was bullied in school..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I never had problems with bullies when I was young. My dad told me before to stand and fight for what I believe is right. In my elementary days, I sometimes beat the hell out of bullies to teach them a lesson. My sister also did the same. My mom was pissed a couple of times because she gets called by the guidance office as her two kids get into fist fights.

Thank goodness my daughter never had any stories of bullying in school.
    Yup. Bullies will be bullies until they get punched in the nose.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    There was this funny story with my sister on how she dealt with a bully of a boy. He was thinking he could push around a skinny girl in class. My sister gave him a warning but he kept pissing my sister off. So, with no more warning, my sister gave him a left straight to his nose followed by a right to his cheek and then pushed him to the floor. The next day, the parents of the boy and my mom were called at the guidance office. The parents were mad and asking who did such a thing to their son. Their anger turned into shame when the guidance counsellor pointed to my skinny sister. Hahahaha

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    There was this funny story with my sister on how she dealt with a bully of a boy. He was thinking he could push around a skinny girl in class. My sister gave him a warning but he kept pissing my sister off. So, with no more warning, my sister gave him a left straight to his nose followed by a right to his cheek and then pushed him to the floor. The next day, the parents of the boy and my mom were called at the guidance office. The parents were mad and asking who did such a thing to their son. Their anger turned into shame when the guidance counsellor pointed to my skinny sister. Hahahaha
    How old was your sister when this happened? But a boy bullying a girl? WOW. I am lost for words. Something is wrong with that kid

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Favorite to hate bully was isiah thomas, he was really on a different level..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Were you bullied back in grade school/high school or even college?