New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i will never forget this classmate of mine back in grade one who bring along with him the 38 cal revolver of his father in the school because he was being bullied, i will never forget this coz my group were the bullies!!!! sayunatsi tayo dyan...baril na kalaban dyan

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    It was school year 1985-86. I was in Grade 6 and was my first time to be in a public school in Novaliches. His name was Genesis. Gave me a hard time since the start of regular class, he would give me some wrestling moves as seen on WWF but he wouldn't hit me though; just gave me some light choke holds and tease me about how "bakla" I am for not being able to fight. This was due to the fact that I was taller than him (yeah, I was a WUSS!)

I was brought up in a non-violent environment and went to A-Class Christian schools prior to this, hence, the culture shock. I was afraid that if I retaliated, he would come after me real hard in one of those after-school-brawls normally held once a week.

After nearly 8 months of his abuse, I sensed that he was readily convinced that he could get away with a brawl with me so I finally told my Dad one night who was very sympathetic. He rounded up some neighborhood toughies (about 9 of them) who knew me since I was just a pup. They readily volunteered to act as my bodyguards the very next day and showed up with me at school which set alarms off all the way to the Principal's Office; who wouldn't be scared if you had 9 burly guys with oily faces, wore no deodorant and had Tatoos of "Nanay" distastefully etched on their arms with you!

My homeroom teacher nearly fainted

Genesis never showed up for the rest of the school year to my delight. In fact he never graduated. At least not in that school.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hahaha uso din pala wrestling moves nung time nyo, kami din eh, grade 6-2nd yr hs ang ginagawa namin palagi ung stunner and people's elbow hahahaha tapos ung akyat kami dun sa bookshelves kunwari "turnbuckle" hehehehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    i will never forget this classmate of mine back in grade one who bring along with him the 38 cal revolver of his father in the school because he was being bullied, i will never forget this coz my group were the bullies!!!! sayunatsi tayo dyan...baril na kalaban dyan
    Woah... He was able to bring a gun to school? Mabigat bigat na din un for a Grade One student to carry! Matindi tindi ata pangaasar ninyo sa batang un... Hehehe...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was bullied way back grade 1 sa school service...the bully was grade 2 and much much bigger... sa likod ako nakaupo siya one row in front...nung dinuro (pointed his finger on me) niya ako ...sa inis ko hinawakan ko ito sabay kagat.

malapit ng magsugat nung binitawan ko....maluhaluha siya pero he tried to be composed (hindi umiyak)... after that hindi na niya ako pinapansin...respect I guess

BTW yun din itinuro ko sa kids ko na girls (told them the story)... one of them did do it sa nang bubully (tinutukso raw siya) sa kanya (another bigger girl).... iyak din yung bata.

we had to visit the parents/guardians to settle things out though .

pero after that makaibigan na sila.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wasn't bullied in grade school. paano kasi, since grade 1, naging buddy ko yung "misunderstood-kid-who-never-got-enough-love-from-his-folks-and-took-it-out-on-his-peers" he became a good friend afterwards.

but I've seen enough bullies to know how to work away from them.

duiring highschool, wala naman. same thing. I've gotten into scraps but looking back at it, it was mostly due top petty stuff na nagkapikunan. it still wasn't because of being bullied.

I think "regular" bullies pretty much select their "victims". guess i wasn't the type who fit their profile.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    I was bully back then... Malimit kong kunin yung lunch money ng mga nerdy classmates ko nun sa grade school and maging sa high school. Its one of the things im not proud of.

Kaya when our batch reunion came, i made sure that i was able to apologize to the people i bullied back then. Buti na lang pinatawad nila ako.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yes... I spat in her face............she decked me.....so my mom told my sister to go to his room
    Last edited by jonski; August 16th, 2007 at 11:21 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Seriously
    I was never really messed with in school. There was one time in high school when we were waiting for the bus and the sschool's basketball star player decided to be a douchebag and just walk through the throng of people waiting for the bus, tossing them all aside. He got to me, and I shoved back. He paused, then shoved me, and I closed his right eye with a just one punch. Fight over. Caught up in the emotion of the moment, I told him he was dead if I ever saw him again.

Ah highschool, nusta na kaya si Kristine........
    Last edited by jonski; August 16th, 2007 at 11:29 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung top bully sa batch namin since grade 1 ako (never bullied me much - once or twice lang)...died early (mga early 20s lang) kasi he tried to bully the guard sa office ng girlfriend nya...ayun hinating siya at binaril sa bahay nila - KARMA i guess.

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Were you bullied back in grade school/high school or even college?