New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 79 of 179 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    water in our trunk too... and may old watermarks rin.

but it's not from the gas cap... I tried spraying the cap with water, and it seems that it can't go into our trunk that way

ours seems to be getting inside from the rear

it's either it's getting in from the lights or when I spray the point where the bootlid meets the bumper with water

um. fellow sedan drivers?
    take it back to your casa guys.. might be some of the rubber seals

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ^^^ kasama talaga sa PMS yung bolt tightening... nasa checklist nila

although hindi ko alam kung ginawa nila yung sa amin for our 6 months PMS sked...

Anybody experiencing problems with noisy wipers here? our new blades judder when used for an extended period of time. I'm guessing this is from road film...

Seeing more and more sedans on the road, mostly yung black and yung gray colors.

BTW, fellow mz2 drivers! ano na pinakamabilis na naabot nyo?

I know it's irresponsible but am just curious
    165 at slex.. mukhang kaya ng 180 but i had to turn na.. wag po gayahin..hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kenkoyski View Post
    are you an expert with mazda2's?

Obviously not. If I were, you would see me posting around most of the time than you do.

i just don't get your opinion and why you would even have that opinion.
    I believe that this is a free forum wherein all opinions are accepted whether it may be negative or positive.

do you even have a mazda2 let alone a mazda?
    Nah, I dont.

i have been to thailand and seen almost no stock mazda2's there because everybody thinks it is a great car to modify. there are even 3 mazda2 car clubs there with heavy mod m2s.
    I've never been to Thailand. So yeah.

people like you have so much opinion when it comes to how cars should like but you don't even have any idea as to what they put in the car.. heck i just copied what the mz2 speed concept looks like. don't tell me the mz2 speed is an ugly car if and when it comes out.

Yeah, I admit, I never had the idea on what you did on your car. It's just that, I stated my opinion and sadly, it was a somewhat negative. And I guess, there's no problem with that.

;)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    water in our trunk too... and may old watermarks rin.

but it's not from the gas cap... I tried spraying the cap with water, and it seems that it can't go into our trunk that way

ours seems to be getting inside from the rear

it's either it's getting in from the lights or when I spray the point where the bootlid meets the bumper with water

um. fellow sedan drivers?

Doc. Balik mo na sa Mazda `yan. Mahirap na, rainy season ngayon ... baka pasukin ng pasukin ng tubig ta's mabasa ang kung anong importanteng bagay diyan. Hehehe.

Im sure it wont take them an hour to discover the problem especially if alam na nila yung culprit kasi may nagdala na ng unit doon sa kanila.

G'luck. ;)

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    It seems that water is seeping through the rearmost portion where the bootlid meets the gasket. I could see water in between the plastic cladding and the weatherseal.

hindi ko talaga matanggal yung plastic panels kaya di ko mapinpoint kung saan talaga nakakapasok yung tubig

will keep on observing if water will keep on coming through. Taking it to the dealership if it happens again

btw, have taken our mz2 to 170 kph. teehee.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    *thejonchoi: tyre blowout? what happened sir?
    C5 happened. I thought those horror stories about hooligan-caused blow-outs in C5 were just stories. Anyway, my tyre had three punctures when I had it vulcanised the next day. Getting a new Dunlop shoe is probably the safest thing to do though.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    *thejonchoi: tyre blowout? what happened sir?
    C5 happened. I thought those horror stories about hooligan-caused blow-outs in C5 were just stories. Anyway, my tyre had three punctures when I had it vulcanised the next day. Getting a new Dunlop shoe is probably the safest thing to do though.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thejonchoi View Post
    Good thing you and your passengers weren't injured sir.

I pass through C5 with some regularity... am always weary of the part beyond market market even if they've put up fences on the island

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Good thing you and your passengers weren't injured sir.

I pass through C5 with some regularity... am always weary of the part beyond market market even if they've put up fences on the island
    I've never gotten a blowout, there, though I've heard the stories.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    and the misfortune continues!

our jinx mag got hit again. this time I drove it into a curb. nasty gash at the lip.

the last time it, got soiled by asphalt, and before that a highway rock gouged out a piece of it. haha.

and this was after tyre rotation.

it's also the wheel that's most prone to running over dog poo. :rofl:

thinking of having it repaired or just find a secondhand oem mag...

Mazda2 [MERGED]