New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 81 of 179 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by donthaveemail View Post
    Hey guys, I have been noticing a few things happening as my m2 gets older through the months. Mine is already about 8 months old. But i noticed that I hear creaks somewhere at the front in my console, passenger door and the seats at the rear. I've noticed since day 1 that my m2 kinda gives this odor when you accelerate and change gears slowly. Kinda like strong alcohol smell. The weird thing is that I smell it from the airconditioning. And it gets stronger through the months. The dealership swears they checked it and there's nothing wrong. Gets to be frustrating. And that nasty thump when you hit a pothole. I think this is really a design flaw. Like all of you, my wipers also suffer the skip. And I think my height is not proportional on the left and right side. To add to that, My steering wheel got misaligned last month. got it re-aligned. only to notice that it's starting to misalign again. Take note, mazda makati has had 7 realignment jobs already with m2's. Is this really common for cars just roughly 6 months old?
    kaya ayaw ko ng mini-cars eh. dati nun naka honda esi pa ako, 2 years lang dami ko na naririnig na kalampag sa pang-ilalim.

nun nag-CRV ako noon 1999, would you believe until now pa lang ako magpapalit ng bushings and stabilizer links, and also papa-camber alignment na ako

sarap talaga pag SUV. sabi ko sa inyo, mag-Jimny na lang kayo o kaya avanza. basta mas mataas mas okey

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *red.speedy, kenkoyski: pwede pala... hehehe. 195s on 16 inch rims anyone?

*jimnyeatworld: strange, our 2nd gen CRV had suspension problems just 2 years after we got it.

Crossovers are just cars with SUV bodies. if people want durability, get a ladder-on-frame vehicle

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by donthaveemail View Post
    Hey guys, I have been noticing a few things happening as my m2 gets older through the months. Mine is already about 8 months old. But i noticed that I hear creaks somewhere at the front in my console, passenger door and the seats at the rear. I've noticed since day 1 that my m2 kinda gives this odor when you accelerate and change gears slowly. Kinda like strong alcohol smell. The weird thing is that I smell it from the airconditioning. And it gets stronger through the months. The dealership swears they checked it and there's nothing wrong. Gets to be frustrating. And that nasty thump when you hit a pothole. I think this is really a design flaw. Like all of you, my wipers also suffer the skip. And I think my height is not proportional on the left and right side. To add to that, My steering wheel got misaligned last month. got it re-aligned. only to notice that it's starting to misalign again. Take note, mazda makati has had 7 realignment jobs already with m2's. Is this really common for cars just roughly 6 months old?
    We experience the rotten-egg smell too. Catalytic converter nga raw, based on older threads. Other cars also suffer from this

The thump is just bushings hitting each other. no worries.

Wipers... it's road film. Try cleaning the windshield with a degreaser.

regarding the misalignment... as niky said, the steering on the MZ2 is so sensitive that even the slightest misalignment leads to noticeable deviation. We also have this, going to have realignment done at the 20,000 km PMS. Right now, we've no worries with the sharp steering.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kokey View Post
    this might be the source of the leak.

sir, keep us updating on your car. some users at mazdatech also has some water in their trunks

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    I've never been to Thailand. So yeah.

Yeah, I admit, I never had the idea on what you did on your car. It's just that, I stated my opinion and sadly, it was a somewhat negative. And I guess, there's no problem with that.

;)
    Yung mga tao sa Thailand marami pang-mods. Karamihan sablay at baduy.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    *red.speedy, kenkoyski: pwede pala... hehehe. 195s on 16 inch rims anyone?

*jimnyeatworld: strange, our 2nd gen CRV had suspension problems just 2 years after we got it.

Crossovers are just cars with SUV bodies. if people want durability, get a ladder-on-frame vehicle
    16s ako dude..just make sure your tires will be 50 or 55 series..para di matagtag.. ngayon kasi sisi ako nag 45 series ako kasi i was afraid the speedo will read differently if i upgraded to 16 then 50 series parin yung tires..alangya ang tagtag nung 45s.. pudpurin ko lang toh then palit ako siguro up to 55 na don't care anymore with the possible slight inaccuracy of the speedo if i do so.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lm723 View Post
    lupit nga nyan dude.. yan yung sa SEMA diba? san kaya ok magpagawa ng ganyan na chin and rear skirt? wala kasi sa thailand yung ganyang style.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    The water stains on the trunk...

Is this common sa mazda 2 sedan? Does the hatch experience it too?
    Last edited by bodz; November 14th, 2010 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Lack information

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bodz View Post
    The water stains on the trunk...

Is this common sa mazda 2 sedan? Does the hatch experience it too?
    wala naman sa hatch

Mazda2 [MERGED]