The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 75 of 179 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *gtrinidad: we got our plates at just under 2 months. hehe

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thejonchoi View Post
    When you test-drive it, try attacking those corners. You'll love how the little beastie stays planted when you do it. :D
    amen to this. I really wish there were nearby mountains with good roads to drive the mz2 with...

nonetheless, our dashboard no-slip mats fly across the cabin whenever I pass through that under and overpass going to libis.

and the sound the 1.5 liter mill makes at high revs is fun to hear too.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    *gtrinidad: we got our plates at just under 2 months. hehe

Thanks for the info sir scharnhorst... I thought 2 months is not reasonable....
    My SA was mentioned to me during turn over of my unit is 2 weeks, nung natangap ko yung sales invoice with different dates 2 months to be exact.

Bale, samantalahin ko na lang habang wala pang coding....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gtrinidad View Post
    Sino po sa inyo kumuha ng MZ2 unit sa ALABANG? how months before nyo po nakuha yung plate number? According to my SA maximum is 2 months.
    Mazda Alabang M2 owner here. Got my plates one day shy of three weeks.

amen to this. I really wish there were nearby mountains with good roads to drive the mz2 with...

nonetheless, our dashboard no-slip mats fly across the cabin whenever I pass through that under and overpass going to libis.

and the sound the 1.5 liter mill makes at high revs is fun to hear too.
    The exact same thing happened to my dashboard mat last night at Sta. Rosa exit. My mobile phone flew towards the window! Thankfully, it hit the A-Pillar instead of the glass. Also, I purposefully mute the stereo whenever I rev the little beastie hard. That low rumbling engine note is music to my ears.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Am currently using Shell's super premium - 50 centavo difference in our parts.

I wonder if this is going to be bad for the engine since my sales rep claims that V-Power (97 octane) screws up the MZR on the mazda 3 (didn't specify what displacement though).

Though I doubt this since 93 octane ata parehas ang normal unleaded and premium, and the manual states a minimum of 91.
    mag unleaded lang kayo mga pre.. high octane gas won't do anything for our 1.5L engines.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Am currently using Shell's super premium - 50 centavo difference in our parts.

I wonder if this is going to be bad for the engine since my sales rep claims that V-Power (97 octane) screws up the MZR on the mazda 3 (didn't specify what displacement though).

Though I doubt this since 93 octane ata parehas ang normal unleaded and premium, and the manual states a minimum of 91.
    mag unleaded lang kayo mga pre.. high octane gas won't do anything for our 1.5L engines.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kenkoyski View Post
    wala nga atang silbe... hehe. 50 centavos o 1 peso lang kasi difference dito sa area namin..

sa iba 3 pesos

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    ung problema ng mazda 2 sa suspension may kailangan lng pala higpitan ung sa akin naayos na nung 2nd PMS ko sa casa may hinigpitan lng sila ang ganda na ngayon ng takbo..smooth na ngayon kahit may lubak..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oiram666 View Post
    ung problema ng mazda 2 sa suspension may kailangan lng pala higpitan ung sa akin naayos na nung 2nd PMS ko sa casa may hinigpitan lng sila ang ganda na ngayon ng takbo..smooth na ngayon kahit may lubak..
    nawala yung tagtag sir?

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    nawala yung tagtag sir?
    oo sir nawala na ung tagtag. so kahit may lubak hindi ka na matatakot mag patakbo ng mabilis pero syempre ingat padin..mas lalong gumanda ung takbo..

Mazda2 [MERGED]