New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 102 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vision View Post
    I wanted to buy a cx7 aswell but the thing is, they have this so called priority list or something ... the way you can get on top is not actually wait but give them the best offer... they wanted you not to pay cash but instead in house loan and the interest is high ... a lot higher than the bank (kung konti lang ang difference why not di ba?) not to mention they wanted you to get a 5 year loan ... well i was thinking grabe naman para naman silang SHARK!!! This is frustrating .... parang ayaw ko na ng cx7 ... tucson na lang siguro, same din sa tucson pero smaller shark sila hahaha .... they only wanted 2% more from the normal interest ... which is not bad release daw agad ...
    tsk tsk tsk, dapat ma report ang mga unscrupulous practice na ito

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I wanted to buy a cx7 aswell but the thing is, they have this so called priority list or something ... the way you can get on top is not actually wait but give them the best offer... they wanted you not to pay cash but instead in house loan and the interest is high ... a lot higher than the bank (kung konti lang ang difference why not di ba?) not to mention they wanted you to get a 5 year loan ... well i was thinking grabe naman para naman silang SHARK!!! This is frustrating .... parang ayaw ko na ng cx7 ... tucson na lang siguro, same din sa tucson pero smaller shark sila hahaha .... they only wanted 2% more from the normal interest ... which is not bad release daw agad ...
    Actually, the best way to get on top of the list is to be the EVP. At least that was my experience.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    sir we all know these practices pero if 2% ok lang sana pwede pwede pa pero kung double na ung rate from the bank eh ibang usapan na yan ... grabehan naman na yan ... double na ung rate eh 5 years pa ang gusto .... awwwwww ang sakit na nun sa bulsa parang nakabili ka na ulet ng isa pang car ... well almost hehehe .... parang nakakaloko kasi ... uu pla ung insurance din nila hahaha ang mahal dapat kunin mo rin sa kanila!!! or else NO CX7 for you ... magintay ka hanggang mamuti mata mo! hahaaha ... if u don't want to give the best offer no priority , you will be put at the bottom till maserve siguro lahat hayyyzzzz ! this should be first come first served!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    tsk tsk tsk, dapat ma report ang mga unscrupulous practice na ito
    That's why I wrote about my experience here. I hope others will do the same too, just in case the dealers or, better yet, the distributor follow this forum.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by macuser View Post
    That's why I wrote about my experience here. I hope others will do the same too, just in case the dealers or, better yet, the distributor follow this forum.

+1 sir .... I agree ... sana may makabasa ...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    sir we all know these practices pero if 2% ok lang sana pwede pwede pa pero kung double na ung rate from the bank eh ibang usapan na yan ... grabehan naman na yan ... double na ung rate eh 5 years pa ang gusto .... awwwwww ang sakit na nun sa bulsa parang nakabili ka na ulet ng isa pang car ... well almost hehehe .... parang nakakaloko kasi ... uu pla ung insurance din nila hahaha ang mahal dapat kunin mo rin sa kanila!!! or else NO CX7 for you ... magintay ka hanggang mamuti mata mo! hahaaha ... if u don't want to give the best offer no priority , you will be put at the bottom till maserve siguro lahat hayyyzzzz ! this should be first come first served!
    I agree with this. I inquired with Mazda Makati sometime December last year since my dealership in Quezon Ave. has not updated me on my unit and was told that for me to be priorited the agent from Mazda makati branch told me that if i will have my own bank send them a purchase order, they would require atleast 3% interest/income. Now, that's a hold up!!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    im sorry to hear about your experiences guys... talagang ang mga dealers, oppurtunista !! tsk tsk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    after all is said, and hopefully to be done, i believe its time to get back to our regular programming for all CX-7 owners to share their rides and experiences

of course, this is not to deny the legitimate grievances of our future 7 owners but this thread was not envisioned to be a gripe site.

these facts are certain however:

1. dealers get unscrupulous and greedy when they have a hot product, be it mitsu, toyota, hyundai, mazda, etc;

2. SAs know little, or none at all, about the product they are selling. worse, they are not upfront in their dealings and promises; and,

3. we all wish there some intervening third party, a government agency, that we can bring our gripes to and address our grievances

our sympathies continue to be with our future 7 owners and perhaps we can address all these in another thread or in a consolidated thread addressing all dealer and SA issues, whatever the brand is

until then, lets all go back to our regularly scheduled discussions and we are more than happy to share information to future 7 owners about our rides

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, almost all dealers of all car brands are like that. They have a hot selling item, they will do whatever they want to take advantage of the situation.

But I was surprised by the dealer which I got my CX7. I wasn't required to get their financing package nor their insurance. My bank sent them the P.O. and they accepted it without asking for a dealer's incentive. When they asked if I would get the insurance from them, I just asked for their quotation, but did not get it from them since the quote of my suking insurance was lower and they didn't force me with their insurance. Now that's a rare attitude from a dealer with a hot selling car!

Back to topic:
    It takes a while for the aircon to cool the second row. I mean a long while on a hot summer afternoon. If you feel the air coming out of the vents, it's as cold as our other cars. Maybe the insulation used on the car is not that efficient?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    ...Back to topic:
    It takes a while for the aircon to cool the second row. I mean a long while on a hot summer afternoon. If you feel the air coming out of the vents, it's as cold as our other cars. Maybe the insulation used on the car is not that efficient?
    i can't really tell. from the front side, okay naman. 98% of the time i am the one driving the car and the only one in the 7. i will try to get feedback from my passengers when i am able to do so

The CX-7 Owner's Thread