New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 102 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    since wala pang thread ang mga cx-7 owners, allow me this privilege to open one

to all cx-7 owners, lets post our units' color and date acquired and start an owner's list

lets all share information and tips on this beautiful and lovely beast of an SUV

wooohoooo

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    since wala pang thread ang mga cx-7 owners, allow me this privilege to open one

to all cx-7 owners, lets post our units' color and date acquired and start an owner's list

lets all share information and tips on this beautiful and lovely beast of an SUV

wooohoooo
    umpisahan ko na..

sherwintommy - pearly white, acquired 17 Nov.'09 * Mazda Greenhills..wala pa masyado tips to share since i'm still out of the country...si wifey palang ang gumagamit..pag uwi ko nalang ...pero happy na happy si kumander..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    lista ko na:

1. sherwintommy - pearly white, acquired 17 Nov.'09 * Mazda Greenhills
    2. 111prez - crystal white pearl, acquired 23 nov 09 * Mazda Makati

*sherwintommy -- nakalista sa papers binigay sa akin ay crystal white pearl. baka ito ang official name ng white color natin. i was considering the aluminum metallic (gray) but mas gusto ni kumander ang white, hehehehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    lista ko na:

1. sherwintommy - pearly white, acquired 17 Nov.'09 * Mazda Greenhills
    2. 111prez - crystal white pearl, acquired 23 nov 09 * Mazda Makati

*sherwintommy -- nakalista sa papers binigay sa akin ay crystal white pearl. baka ito ang official name ng white color natin. i was considering the aluminum metallic (gray) but mas gusto ni kumander ang white, hehehehe
    my bad 111prez...malamang crystal white pearl nga,,si kumander kasi ang kumuha sa casa...anyway white is so nice diba...congrats to our cx7...hehehe..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwintommy View Post
    my bad 111prez...malamang crystal white pearl nga,,si kumander kasi ang kumuha sa casa...anyway white is so nice diba...congrats to our cx7...hehehe..
    yep, white is nice and great. but more importantly, masaya ang better half natin. to me this is priceless. now we have a vehicle both of us can drive. at puede na ako pasahero, hindi palagi driver, herherher

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Nice ride guys. I'm waiting for my black CX-7 to be released. Hopefully sooner rather than later as you seemed to like it a lot. Btw, did you get any discounts or freebies?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    yep, white is nice and great. but more importantly, masaya ang better half natin. to me this is priceless. now we have a vehicle both of us can drive. at puede na ako pasahero, hindi palagi driver, herherher
    what's with white at gustong gusto ng kumander natin?....correct ka talaga 111prez...now i can feel how it is to be in the passenger seat...parang kanta ha...winner,,,..EB tayo pag uwi ko nexth month,,,twin colors tayo eh,,,

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkaroo View Post
    Nice ride guys. I'm waiting for my black CX-7 to be released. Hopefully sooner rather than later as you seemed to like it a lot. Btw, did you get any discounts or freebies?

dunkaroo congrats on your black cx7,,,yan ang astig...free tint , matting lang sa amin eh....walang discount since hindi ko nabili ng cash...sabi ng iba pag cash daw 1.3M...swerte nila...winner

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    congrats dunkaroo. sa akin matting lang din ang free.

post ka na sa owners thread at para dumami na tayo

post rin natin ang mga location natin

*sherwintommy -- sure, puede tayong mag EB this december basta huwag lang between 22 to 29 at uuwi kami sa probinsya. the only drawback is that walang mazda dealer sa probinsya namin so if we bring the cx-7, sa ford daw ang servicing nito

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi sherwintommy,

I'll be paying in cash but the casa said they're not giving any discounts for now. That's why I would want to find out from others. I'll be really pissed if that 1.3M is true. But it just seems too big a discount for something really new. I've gone around different car companies and the most that they usually give for cash discounts is 50k. But man, if that 1.3M is for real, that would be really a sweet price for the CX-7.

Page 1 of 102 123451151101 ... LastLast
The CX-7 Owner's Thread