New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 80 of 177 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i have the same problem narin pala nga pala dont get service sa isuzu alabang lalo ng kung sa gulong walang kwenta service dyan have it serviced at another branch.

Baka matulad kayo sa XUV ko pag labas nagwiwiggle na sabi alignment daw at sira yung idler arm well alignment nga problema pero ang kinabit na bearing maluwag buti nalang pinaservice ko sa labas baka nakalas pa tong gulong ko.

Yung sportivo naman namin pinaservice dun last February ayun may gas gas nakita ko lang ngayon august na tapos yung center caps naman pinalitan ng luma hanggang ngayon wala parin kapalit. Napansin ko kahapon sunday nahulog kaya ayun email ko na mga managers dun ngayon palang inorder after 7 months.

I just hope na magimprove na ang service nila sa ngayon na pangalawang complaint ko na ito sa serbisyo nilang pulpol.

here the concerned people pala if you decide to file a complaint. Tinabi ko pa mga email addresses.

zalameda.ju*isuzualabang.com; concha.cf*isuzualabang.com; tenedero.eo*isuzualabang.com
    Mr. Concha Service, Ms. Zalameda Purchasing and Mr. Tenedero is the GM

Medyo brutal ang email ko at all caps kaya di ko na popost dito awa ng Diyos dahil nabasa ng GM ayun may action agad. I told them I donīt want an apology what I want is a replacement of the center caps.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sir benzmizer, napansin ko parang may sumisipol sa ilalim ng dashboard ko (right side) twing mag automatic yung ACU ko. pag na reach na kasi nya desired temp nya mag on/off yung thermostat nya, twing lalagatik yung thermostat nya may parang sumisipol. Kahit nung bago pa sya ganun na sya, napansin ko kagad yun. Normal ba yun? Yes, that is normal. That sound you are hearing is a sound being emitted by the Expansion Valve for a certain period of time then it disappears --- which is located at the RH side of the dashboard (area of the glovebox)

Another thing, pwede ba malagyan ng HID lamp yung 08 xwind? which one do you recommend, hi beam or sa low beam lang and what brand? and ilang kelvin ba dapat? Yes, you can have an HID installed in any of the Crosswind variants for that matter. I did on my '03 XUVi before. But based on some informative reads I have made, HID works "BEST" on projector headlamp-type design.

If you are to pursue installing a set on your Crosswind, I would recommend you use Kelvin rating no more than +/- 4,500K. Anything more than this is "too white" --- proven to perform poorly on rainy, wet roads, specially on asphalt. As I would describe it, "parang naka-flashlight ka lang".

One alternative is to install 90/100w ALL-WEATHER-type halogens (not HIDs) and use ceramic sockets.
    Last edited by Benzmizer; August 24th, 2009 at 05:51 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Sir benzmizer, napansin ko parang may sumisipol sa ilalim ng dashboard ko (right side) twing mag automatic yung ACU ko. pag na reach na kasi nya desired temp nya mag on/off yung thermostat nya, twing lalagatik yung thermostat nya may parang sumisipol. Kahit nung bago pa sya ganun na sya, napansin ko kagad yun. Normal ba yun? Yes, that is normal. That sound you are hearing is a sound being emitted by the Expansion Valve for a certain period of time then it disappears --- which is located at the RH side of the dashboard (area of the glovebox)

Another thing, pwede ba malagyan ng HID lamp yung 08 xwind? which one do you recommend, hi beam or sa low beam lang and what brand? and ilang kelvin ba dapat? Yes, you can have an HID installed in any of the Crosswind variants for that matter. I did on my '03 XUVi before. But based on some informative reads I have made, HID works "BEST" on projector headlamp-type design.

If you are to pursue installing a set on your Crosswind, I would recommend you use Kelvin rating no more than +/- 4,500K. Anything more than this is "too white" --- proven to perform poorly on rainy, wet roads, specially on asphalt. As I would describe it, "parang naka-flashlight ka lang".

One alternative is to install 90/100w ALL-WEATHER-type halogens (not HIDs) and use ceramic sockets.
    Thanks sir benzmizer. siguro dito na lang ako sa 2nd option mo na binigay, mukhang mas mura to.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    Thanks sir benzmizer. siguro dito na lang ako sa 2nd option mo na binigay, mukhang mas mura to.
    It is. With a budget of 2-2.5k, naka ceramic socket ka na, 90/100 bulb ka pa.

Let us know thru this thread when you have your headlights done.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    No problem my friend. I am almost 100% sure the wiggling would be eliminated with the replacement of the rotors.

Oh yeah, make sure you do this before embarking in any long travel. Brake system eto... considered as one of the safety items that a vehicle owner should not defer repair and compromise.

As i usually tell myself, mas mura na ang parts and labor kesa sa buhay ko at mga kasakay ko. Makes sense, right?
    I definitely agree with you... better safe than sorry.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    I definitely agree with you... better safe than sorry.
    Correct.

Guys, always bear this logic in mind whenever you are faced with the decision whether to have a concerned checked and repaired sa mga vehicles nyo.....

"If you can afford to buy a car, then you can afford to buy parts and fuel for it."

I am guilty (at times) to this. I would sometimes think that fixing a noisy brake would be hindrance to my plan to upgrade my sound system or my alloy wheels. But then again, i realize that what would I do with a wicked sound system or a nice chromed rims when my car is a total wreck after an accident related to a faulty brake? Moreover, would i ever appreciate them when I am a bed ridden vegetable?

[SIZE="3"]PEACE![/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    "If you can afford to buy a car, then you can afford to buy parts and fuel for it."
    +100

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi,

This afternoon I noticed that one of my fog light glass cover was missing, i just want to ask if anyone experienced their fog light glass cover fall off while driving. mukha naman ksi di agad un matatangal eh.. not unless may sumalbahe sa car ko while parked in front of our house.

May nabibili kaya nun na cover lang?

Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Hi,

This afternoon I noticed that one of my fog light glass cover was missing, i just want to ask if anyone experienced their fog light glass cover fall off while driving. mukha naman ksi di agad un matatangal eh.. not unless may sumalbahe sa car ko while parked in front of our house.

May nabibili kaya nun na cover lang?

Thanks.
    *Louie: That's odd. That's the 1st time I've heard foglamp covers of the Crosswind falling off. Me think this was intentionally done....

As for just a cover being sold.... likely not. You may have to buy the whole foglamp piece (does not have to be a pair)....

.... gastos na naman eto.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *Louie: That's odd. That's the 1st time I've heard foglamp covers of the Crosswind falling off. Me think this was intentionally done....

As for just a cover being sold.... likely not. You may have to buy the whole foglamp piece (does not have to be a pair)....

.... gastos na naman eto.
    Yun nga din duda ko eh.. I check the other one medyo malabo ngang matanggal sealed eh, kakaasar talga ung mga taong walang magawa.. i would have understand kung ung buong assembly ang tinangal pero glass cover lang ano naman pagagamitan nila nun?

I inquired sa Jayson and sa Casa ang mahal pala ng OEM na foglamps 4k sa Isuzu manila, 3.5k naman sa Jayson... gastos na naman...