New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 83 of 177 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Sabagay, you're right but sometimes you can't really help but think of the expenses eh.. Right now here are the things that I lined up to be done with my car. just like what you've said to reset the car's condition back to "0" Highest priority are those related to brakes and engine.

• Rotor Disc Replacement
    • Computerized Wheel Alignment
    • Rotation of tires.
    • Changing of Fluids - so far change oil and ung sa transmission gear oil palang nagawa ko.
    • Replacement of LH Side Mirror with LED
    • Replacement of 1 Fog Light
    • Adding Accessories Window Visor, Carrier, Front/Rear Bull Bar, Tail light Chrome Garnish, Chrome Handles. --> Aesthetics to
    • Upgrading the Sound Setup (budget A/V setup) -> for my Daughter who loves watching barney's and dora the explorer

*Bob - Do you have any suggestions what other things should be done in order to achieve condition 0?

With regards to your Classic W123, good luck and hope nothing fails on your ride. mas mahirap nga i-maintain ung ride mo, I even don't know what W123 is until I google it and saw the pictures, hehehe.

Thanks.
    * Sir tholitz, if you dont mind, Paki inform naman ako regarding sa "nagastos" o "magagastos" mo sa pag papagawa ng XUV mo?
    Plan ko by next month ipacasa ko xuv ko din.

LIST to do's: Changing of all fluids, Rotor disc replacement, wheel alignment & rotation of tires.
    SALAMAT!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by red16 View Post
    * Sir tholitz, if you dont mind, Paki inform naman ako regarding sa "nagastos" o "magagastos" mo sa pag papagawa ng XUV mo?
    Plan ko by next month ipacasa ko xuv ko din.
    LIST to do's: Changing of all fluids, Rotor disc replacement, wheel alignment & rotation of tires.

*Red16
    • Rotor Disk Replacement - Isuzu Manila Casa Parts 9k, Jason's Orig Isuzu Parts - 7k,
    • Computerized Wheel Alignment - 700 at GoodYear Along Araneta, Camber Alignment 1.3-5k
    • Changing of Fluids - I still need to check this.
    • Replacement of LH Side Mirror with LED - Brand New set is so costly 13k per pc at Casa 7k at Jayson's.
    • OEM Fog Light 1pc - Casa 4k+, Jayson's 3.5k
    • UnderChassis Coating - at Petron using 3M its 3k, I still need to inquire at ZieBart and Tuff Kote.
    • Rotation of Tires Php80 per tire at Goodyear along araneta ave.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    *Benzmizer

thanks for the reply, actually spare filter ko lang yun, mga 1 year na rin kaseng nakatengga lang eh sayang naman and i didn't know na lalong iingay tong crosswind namin if it uses a cone type filter eheheh

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Benzmizer, I prefer a sporty one. Does the fuel consumption of the A/T and M/T has a big margin with each other? I prefer a more fuel efficient one. I hope I can find one before the middle of September. My owner type jeep is giving up on me and I need a big upgrade.
    Thank!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by joey roo View Post
    Benzmizer, I prefer a sporty one. Does the fuel consumption of the A/T and M/T has a big margin with each other? I prefer a more fuel efficient one. I hope I can find one before the middle of September. My owner type jeep is giving up on me and I need a big upgrade.
    Thank!
    At 600k, you have a good chance to get a sporty Crosswind.... maybe an early model XUV. Since you are particular about fuel consumption, I suggest you get the M/T. Yes, there is definitely a difference on FC between an M/T and A/T. How minimal it may be, with continuous use, malaki na din yung kakalabasan mong savings, di ba?

Let me try and help you with the search. PM me your contact number for quick communication.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post

*Red16
    • Rotor Disk Replacement - Isuzu Manila Casa Parts 9k, Jason's Orig Isuzu Parts - 7k,
    • Computerized Wheel Alignment - 700 at GoodYear Along Araneta, Camber Alignment 1.3-5k
    • Changing of Fluids - I still need to check this.
    • Replacement of LH Side Mirror with LED - Brand New set is so costly 13k per pc at Casa 7k at Jayson's.
    • OEM Fog Light 1pc - Casa 4k+, Jayson's 3.5k
    • UnderChassis Coating - at Petron using 3M its 3k, I still need to inquire at ZieBart and Tuff Kote.
    • Rotation of Tires Php80 per tire at Goodyear along araneta ave.
    SIR THOLITZ, Maraming Salamat sa Info's na binigay mo. Atleast may idea nako sa IBA.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    gud evening to all!

Base in your experince (nagastos) Magkano ba mag pa "DRAIN" ng all fluid sa XUV? (oil, water etc.) thanks!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by red16 View Post
    gud evening to all!

Base in your experince (nagastos) Magkano ba mag pa "DRAIN" ng all fluid sa XUV? (oil, water etc.) thanks!
    I will not lie to you on this... MADUGO. Imagine the fluids you have to purchase:

1) Gear Oil
    2) Coolant
    3) ATF
    4) Brake Fluid
    5) Motor Oil
    6) Filters (Air, Oil and Fuel)

But after this, sarap naman talagang imaneho sasakyan mo!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    OT:

Heads up lang. I got word from a friend/manager from ISUZU Philippines that he may be selling his maintenance-SPOILED May 2007 Sportivo A/T. Stock condition but really FRESH unit. Color is Lucent Gold. If you are in search of a headache-free Sportivo, this is IT. Plate ending 2. Price (I have yet to know) was said not for the faint of heart.

PM me if interested.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    OT:

Heads up lang. I got word from a friend/manager from ISUZU Philippines that he may be selling his maintenance-SPOILED May 2007 Sportivo A/T. Stock condition but really FRESH unit. Color is Lucent Gold. If you are in search of a headache-free Sportivo, this is IT. Plate ending 2. Price (I have yet to know) was said not for the faint of heart.

PM me if interested.
    Nice, Hope you can post the pictures.