New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 76 of 177 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,422
    #751
    Thanks Benz, I'll keep that in mind.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    45
    #752
    Konti pa lang gumagamit ng synthetic oil pra sa 4JA1 engine. Isa na ko dyan. Why not try? pra makita mo rin yun effect.

    From my experience, mas okay ang synthetic oil. Mahal kumpara sa mineral oil. P500 per gallon but its worth to try.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    149
    #753
    ^^so how often you change oil? every 5k pa din or 10k na using synthetic oil?

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,422
    #754
    yeah how many kms before you're next change oil? and how many liters or gallons do you put in a 4JA1 Engine, do you need to put other additives?

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,848
    #755
    Your brake rotors needs to be refaced, 250-350 per side dati sa mga machine shop (except labor ng mechanic mo) . Both front should be done at the same time, also change your brake pads as they are already uneven in wear. Buy good quality ones... Though they are not really that dangerous pero you never know d b?


    Quote Originally Posted by willvill View Post
    Direstso na kay Benzmizer..onboard guru...

    When I pressed the brake pedal of my xto at lets say...80 kph...nagvivibrate and brake pedal. Is this normal?

    My City and L200 don't have vibration in the brake pedal even at higher speeds.

    My brother who owned the xto mentioned he had the brakes repaired or had some maintenance done.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,422
    #756
    What do you gain from using synthetic oil?

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,848
    #757
    Your brake rotors needs to be refaced, 250-350 per side dati sa mga machine shop (except labor ng mechanic mo) . Both front should be done at the same time, also change your brake pads as they are already uneven in wear. Buy good quality ones... Though they are not really that dangerous pero you never know d b?

    Sa oil I use Castrol CRB (pag tipid) GTX pag me pera hehehe... Dont like Petron Trekker maitim ang usok!


    Quote Originally Posted by willvill View Post
    Direstso na kay Benzmizer..onboard guru...

    When I pressed the brake pedal of my xto at lets say...80 kph...nagvivibrate and brake pedal. Is this normal?

    My City and L200 don't have vibration in the brake pedal even at higher speeds.

    My brother who owned the xto mentioned he had the brakes repaired or had some maintenance done.

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33
    #758
    guys sa 2010 x-wind lineup, yung xti parin ba ang pinaka bang-for-the-buck?

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,642
    #759
    Quote Originally Posted by -freelancer- View Post
    guys sa 2010 x-wind lineup, yung xti parin ba ang pinaka bang-for-the-buck?
    Best compromise for both the standard and sporty variants.

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    45
    #760
    Quote Originally Posted by carlmags View Post
    ^^so how often you change oil? every 5k pa din or 10k na using synthetic oil?
    After the first change to synthentic oil, you need to change on 5km then the succeeding on 10km. Btw, before you put synthetic oil, you need to put a flush to existing mineral oil (I forgot the brand). Rev your engine for 20mins then drain. This will help to remove remaining residue. I bought synthentic oil from SpeedyFix. Sila lang alam kung meron ganitong engine oil.

    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    yeah how many kms before you're next change oil? and how many liters or gallons do you put in a 4JA1 Engine, do you need to put other additives?
    4 gallons of Royal Purple synthentic oil for our 4JA1 engine. No additives needed. Don't forget to apply the prescribed oil Viscosity of your car.

    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    What do you gain from using synthetic oil?
    You don't have to change every 5km but on every 10km. Better lubrication. From my experience, I noticed the improved engine performance (Dati hirap sa rangkado). Smoother shift of gear (dati hirap ako mag shift galing sa 1st to 2nd gear).

    Please check this site for advantages of using synthetic oil: http://www.autotropolis.com/wiki/index.php?title=Synthetic_vs._Mineral_Oils

Tags for this Thread

Isuzu Crosswind Owners Thread [ARCHIVED]