New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 160 of 177 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Mga Sirs, tanong ko lang if anyone know of any "loss of power" issue sa 2007 crosswind xuv or crosswinds, in general, with the same engine. There are time na kapag tinapakan ko na yung accelerator, instead na humatak, parang nabibitin yung makina.

TIA!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jokulit View Post
    Mga Sirs, tanong ko lang if anyone know of any "loss of power" issue sa 2007 crosswind xuv or crosswinds, in general, with the same engine. There are time na kapag tinapakan ko na yung accelerator, instead na humatak, parang nabibitin yung makina.

TIA!
    What is the mileage of your XUV? When was the last time you had your car changed oil?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yung plastic chrome parts ng sportivo ko nagstart na magrust. Yung sa taillight saka yung gitna ng mags. Wala pang 1 year a. Pero bakit yung mga ibang nakikita ko sa parking lots kahit 2006 pa walang kalawang? Hindi yata maganda tubig dito sa amin sa las pinas. Matatanggal pa ba ito?. Plan ko to paint it black na lang e yung sa tail lights.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    What is the mileage of your XUV? When was the last time you had your car changed oil?
    Hi Sir Benzmizer! My mileage is now at 60K+ and I just had my PMS. I was thinking if the XUV has a suction control valve (SCV) because the symptom is similar to the SCV issue of Mitsu Strada. Although I have never heard the the XUV had this problem.

TIA

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi Sir Benzmizer! My mileage is now at 60K+ and I just had my PMS. I was thinking if the XUV has a suction control valve (SCV) because the symptom is similar to the SCV issue of Mitsu Strada. Although I have never heard the the XUV had this problem.

TIA
    Hmmm, I'm not tech guy buy a part of me says it has something to do with the fuel system/lines. Yes, it is not a common case among Crosswinds in general. The most I have heard is slow acceleration particularly on AT variants.

Being a non-computer controlled unit, it should be a mechanical case. Have it checked by a competent mechanic/shop.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Sir, how much is your panel gauge? What is the mileage of the odometer?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005

TIA!
    Start with the simplest, replace the air and fuel filter (OEM for the air) and OEM or Bosch / Vic originals for fuel.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Guys na naka XUV/Sportivo:
    What mileage are you getting on your respective OEM tires? Are the Bridgestones better in mileage than the Michelins?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Guys na naka XUV/Sportivo:
    What mileage are you getting on your respective OEM tires? Are the Bridgestones better in mileage than the Michelins?
    Nope. Michelins would last more. They seemed not to be rubbers... My '03 XUVi had the OEM Michelins until I sold them 2007.... clocked 100,000kms+ and with still about 65% tire thread left.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Nope. Michelins would last more. They seemed not to be rubbers... My '03 XUVi had the OEM Michelins until I sold them 2007.... clocked 100,000kms+ and with still about 65% tire thread left.
    Yeah, I strongly agree, mine is already 5 yrs and counting but still the thread left at the rear is 95%, my front still has 80% but was worn unevenly due unbalanced wheel alignment.