New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 84 of 177 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    OT:

Heads up lang. I got word from a friend/manager from ISUZU Philippines that he may be selling his maintenance-SPOILED May 2007 Sportivo A/T. Stock condition but really FRESH unit. Color is Lucent Gold. If you are in search of a headache-free Sportivo, this is IT. Plate ending 2. Price (I have yet to know) was said not for the faint of heart.

PM me if interested.
    Nice, Hope you can post pictures so we can see it too

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Nice, Hope you can post pictures so we can see it too.
    Some candid pics taken early today:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Judging by the location of this unit (with too many ISUZUs around), I think this is in the Isuzu Phils. Corp. Plant in Sta. Rosa

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Judging by the location of this unit (with too many ISUZUs around), I think this is in the Isuzu Phils. Corp. Plant in Sta. Rosa.

Maintenance-spoiled nga talaga yan, maybe an engineer of isuzu ang may ari...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Errol5 View Post
    Judging by the location of this unit (with too many ISUZUs around), I think this is in the Isuzu Phils. Corp. Plant in Sta. Rosa
    True -- as i mentioned in my previous post --- which explains why the vehicle is spoiled.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    OK ah! HHmmmm!!! ang sarap cguro imaneho yan parang bago p eh!
    Nakahanap nba c ? yung k contact mo Pwede ko rin cya e refer ng xuv. If you dont mind benz!? By d way how much the 2007 unit? thanks! again sa info's regarding "FLIUDS".
    Last edited by red16; September 1st, 2009 at 10:31 PM. Reason: grammar

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Plastic lang kulang jan para brand new na ulit...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by red16 View Post
    OK ah! HHmmmm!!! ang sarap cguro imaneho yan parang bago p eh!
    Nakahanap nba c ? yung k contact mo Pwede ko rin cya e refer ng xuv. If you dont mind benz!? By d way how much the 2007 unit? thanks! again sa info's regarding "FLIUDS".
    Hehehe! I have yet to refer a unit to him. One thing about me, I hardly refer if I myself is in doubt. So it does take time before one hears from me. Offer mo sa iyo sa kanya then kunin mo ito? Pag-usapan natin yan... para everyone happy, di ba?

Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Plastic lang kulang jan para brand new na ulit...
    True. Something i know of the managers selling from the plant, mataas man yung ibang mileage (ave. 20-25k a year) pero kapag sinakyan mo naman yung oto, kulang na nga lang plastic at parang bago manakbo! Spoiled brats mga units nila dun... access to parts and very competent mechanics to work on them... one of the best!

As an added bonus, this particular manager/friend ko, sobrang metikuloso sa oto! As I have mentioned --- NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART --- it's because di nya minamadali yung pagbenta nung oto... he does not need to in the first place. And he knows how much he had "babied" his Sportivo. I believe he is asking for 830k for it. Slightly negotiable upon viewing. Pero naman, sasakyan mo na lang talaga oto!

As we in MB would say it, NOTHING IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN A CHEAP MERCEDES -- and I believe it also applies here and any other vehicle for that matter. Get the vehicle cheap but be bombarded with a series of repairs -- that would not only cost you huge miney but VALUABLE TIME! Badtrip yun di ba?

Now tell me I don't make sense.... Nuff said.

PEACE!
    Last edited by Benzmizer; September 2nd, 2009 at 12:39 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    As we in MB would say it, NOTHING IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN A CHEAP MERCEDES -- and I believe it also applies here and any other vehicle for that matter. Get the vehicle cheap but be bombarded with a series of repairs -- that would not only cost you huge miney but VALUABLE TIME! Badtrip yun di ba?
    +1 Exactly

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    +1 to your idea of an undercoat.

Not to downplay Petron and it's services but Ziebart and Tuff Kote has been in that business for the longest time. A big part of me says you just choose between both --- unless their price is like 2-3x more to that of Petron, then I leave that for you to decide.
    I already inquired at Ziebart and in Suburbia (Tuff Kote Dino) for the underchassis coating I'm a bit confused with Ziebart they call it Rustproofing and they saying that they are not using paint but instead some rustproofing chemical similar to asphalt, and they are going to drill some holes in the car to penetrate some areas. while in Suburbia its purely undercoating no drilling holes and no warranty also, just repeat the process ater 1 year according to the guy I talked to.

Here are the prices.

• Ziebart (Car Savers) - 5k with 1-7yrs warranty depending on the evaluation and renewable every year.
    • Suburbia - 4.5k just plain undercoating using Tuff Kote Dino rustproofing chemical.
    • Petron Araneta - 3k plain undercoating using 3M Rubberized paint.

Any ideas?