New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlmags View Post
    ^^diba crosswind din ang sportivo?
    Oh sorry, yes. Flagship variant ng Crosswind ang Sportivo.
    Last edited by Benzmizer; August 6th, 2009 at 11:30 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Oh sorry, yes. Flagship ng Crosswind ang Sportivo.
    do you mean sportivo against toyota revo...the sportivo will be more. Right?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlmags View Post
    do you mean sportivo against toyota revo...the sportivo will be more. Right?
    Yup. Because I'm sure of the Sportivo's engine durability and reliability. Like the old Gemini, sira na yung kaha, tumatakbo pa yung makina!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ^^ ok thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Since ISUZU ang pinag-uusapan natin.... magsasawa kayong magbilang ng odo na itatakbo ng Crosswinds nyo! The engine (4JA1) is virtually bulletproof!

Generally speaking, alam naman natin na ISUZU engines are durable engines. Take for example the Gemini Taxis... bagsak na kaha nung taxi, tumatakbo pa yung makina!
    sir alam na natin ang tibay ng 4ja1. bulletproof ika nga. what bout 4jb1? ano kayang kaibahan sa tibay? usualy kasi 4ja1 lang ang umaani ng papuri.. hehe.. salamat po!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinTuazon View Post
    sir alam na natin ang tibay ng 4ja1. bulletproof ika nga. what bout 4jb1? ano kayang kaibahan sa tibay? usualy kasi 4ja1 lang ang umaani ng papuri.. hehe.. salamat po!
    Like it's "small brother engine" the 4JB1 is as durable; mainly differs by having a higher charged turbo and horsepower. The 4JB1 is standard to the NHR and the previous Fuego.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Like it's "small brother engine" the 4JB1 is as durable; mainly differs by having a higher charged turbo and horsepower. The 4JB1 is standard to the NHR and the previous Fuego.
    bro, baka big brother ibig mo sabihin. mas malaki engine displacement ng 4JB1, 2.8L if I remember correctly, although, ironically, is has lower power output, 78 horses lang yata, but higher torque. yung turbo boosted version nya, 4JB1-T that was used on the 4x4 fuego had 100 horses.

pansin ko lang sa mga fuego's, specially the 4x2's, they run so fast! iba yata gear ratios nila eh. they're more designed for speed. wish i could have owned one, ang titibay ng makina and matipid pa. my officemate assigned to mindanao had one and it ran for 400,000+kms with no major breakdown.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinTuazon View Post
    No, the "small brother engine" I was referring to was the 4JA1 in comparison with the 4JB1-T that Martin was asking.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hi fellow crosswind owners...

my mileage is 100km 2001 crosswind. share ko lang yung sa akin d ko pa napalitan brake shoe and brake pad.

my mechanic just checked and sabi sa year end namin palitan kasi puede pa.

yung sa inyo how many yrs or kms niyo napalitan ang brake pad and shoe?

how much ba OEM?

na replace ko lang clutch assembly and repair kit sa secondary.

Thanks

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    140k yung sakin ang alam ko napalitan na rin ata nung mga same as your mileage...03xuvi here

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Hi mileage crosswind owners post your stories here