New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 850 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganda nga! this one really surprised me at the manila motorshow.

medyo walang kalaban itong santa fe sa market ngayon. the fortuner is effectively a competitor, but it's a truck and this one's a car. halos murano na ata yung closest technical competitor nitong santa fe.

who would've thought of a 1.6-M hyundai hehe... pero reasonable na rin yung price for the package. ang mamahal na talaga ng sasakyan ngayon. talo ka lang sa resale with this hyundai

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    ganda nga! this one really surprised me at the manila motorshow.

medyo walang kalaban itong santa fe sa market ngayon. the fortuner is effectively a competitor, but it's a truck and this one's a car. halos murano na ata yung closest technical competitor nitong santa fe.

who would've thought of a 1.6-M hyundai hehe... pero reasonable na rin yung price for the package. ang mamahal na talaga ng sasakyan ngayon. talo ka lang sa resale with this hyundai
    I guess, when you buy a Santa Fe, you should consider it a keeper...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed
    The rear tail lights looks like the mazda 3.
    Meron nga 3rd row seats ang santa fe.Hindi mo nakita carlo noh..hehe

agree ako dito. rear looks like M3 hatch. yung harap parang VW touareg.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    I guess, when you buy a Santa Fe, you should consider it a keeper...
    Imo, even if it were keeper, a time will also come when the owner will have to upgrade or change to a newer model and the issue regarding the resale value will still coming biting back at the owner.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Imo, even if it were keeper, a time will also come when the owner will have to upgrade or change to a newer model and the issue regarding the resale value will still coming biting back at the owner.
    Has Hyundai's value improved? How's the resale value of the new Starex models?

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    Has Hyundai's value improved? How's the resale value of the new Starex models?
    Hyundai's quality has improved tremendously as evidenced by my test drive of the Tucson, but unfortunately, its resale value is still down there. I think the people buying the second-hand Hyundais wouldl need to experience a paradigm-shift before the market can start seeing good price on pre-owned Hyundais.

My friend said his Starex (used for 1.5 years only) was sold for a low price (He didnt mention how much, though but he seem a bit disappointed).

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I bought a Starex in 2000 for 830T and the agent sold it for 580T 2 years back. I'm not sure if that was a good price.
    No problems in the 3 years that I had it, just needed the money to buy the CRDi version.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yun mga keeper type of vehicles, dapat diesel para two kinds of buyers puede: personal & business. with this gas-powered Hyundai, hmm... mahirap benta 'to.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    yun mga keeper type of vehicles, dapat diesel para two kinds of buyers puede: personal & business. with this gas-powered Hyundai, hmm... mahirap benta 'to.
    Di kaya mabilis mag depreciate ang resale value ng car kung every year na lang may bagong model ang manufacturer ilalabas?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanpierre
    Di kaya mabilis mag depreciate ang resale value ng car kung every year na lang may bagong model ang manufacturer ilalabas?
    parang nokia

Hyundai Santa Fe (Gen. 2) Thread