New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 850 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I saw their ad yesterday at the Philippine Star. All I can say is... WOW!

It'll be powered by their revised 2.7L CVVT engine producing around 180hp & 180lb-ft torque. It will seat 7 passengers as it'll have a 3rd row. Length is at 4600mm.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    nice! hyundai has been coming out with pretty looking cars lately, unlike the awkward looking cars of years past. tsaka matching performance pa, the USDM cars has the 3.3 V6 engine (230 hp/220 lbs-feet torque) as an option.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I hope Hyundai brings in the Santa Fe now. I'm sick and tired of Toyota's constricting the supply of Fortuners and RAV4s to force customers to avail of their in-house financing and insurance.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i wonder how much will it cost? if priced right, i think they'll sell a lot... ganda!

According to reliable sources May na labas nito. Panlaban daw nila sa Fortuner but definitely better ride daw and options. Pag lumabas sa showroom I will let you know. May inside track tayo sa Hyundai Pasig

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    you can actually see it in manila international auto show in WTC right now up to
    apr 09. around 1.5M daw price sabi nun agent dun.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    The Sante Fe and Fortuner hardly have any similarities at all except for their price points. The Fortuner has a ladder frame chassis, while the Sante Fe looks like it has a uni-body monocoque . The Fortuner has a transfer case while the Sante Fe has AWD. In the end, the Sante Fe has the potential to be a better and more apt adversary/alternative to the RAV4.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    pero yung naka display sa WTC is only for 5 pass lang

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan17
    I hope Hyundai brings in the Santa Fe now. I'm sick and tired of Toyota's constricting the supply of Fortuners and RAV4s to force customers to avail of their in-house financing and insurance.

hey, i heard from a certain dealer that recently there were ample supply of fortuners especially the 4x4 models, units will be available na in weeks time (i mean less than a week pa)... ang medyo matatagalan lang ay yung 4x2 na diesel... on the contrary, RAV4 now has a limited supply, some dealers were only allocated 1 unit a month lang...

actually, you can check out as many toyota dealers as you can, some can offer you a comprehensive insurance package at a premium way below other dealers could offer, got mine at a very low price na, tapos ang financing sariling bangko pa...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My agent said the price tag is 1.3M for the sta.fe.

Page 1 of 850 123451151101 ... LastLast
Hyundai Santa Fe (Gen. 2) Thread