New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 850 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    interior pic:

arggghhh I hate the "wood" trim, well its just me but overall Interior looks good.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ok sya sa pics pero pag in person, para may kulang. tama ka *mazdamazda, parang pinataas lang na elantra ang itsura nito. mas pogi pa din ang fortuner.

mas ok pa tucson.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Maganda naman pala lay-out ng dashboard... I see it even has some controls mounted on the steering wheel. I've seen a website where the gate shift has a Tiptronic type shifting (like in the Ford Focus). But, I do hate that wood trim.

Looks to be a worthy contender against the Fortuner, if you ask me. If the price is below P1.5M and they retain all the existing amenities, as displayed, the unscrupulous Toyota Dealers may be in for a run for their money...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This may be sacrilege, but the Santa Fe, at least IMHO is a much much better value than the fortuner. Specs pa lang, with the V6 panalo na. Interior trim is better, yung sheetmetal looks ***ier (IMO).

But the fortuner is a toyota hehe. But heck, korean cars are improving day by day.

Take the Hyundai Coupe. Put toyota badges on that and see the sales charts fly!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Maganda ang Santa Fe 2.7 V6 nakadisplay sa Manila Auto Show.Mukhang Infinti FX!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    This may be sacrilege, but the Santa Fe, at least IMHO is a much much better value than the fortuner. Specs pa lang, with the V6 panalo na. Interior trim is better, yung sheetmetal looks ***ier (IMO).

But the fortuner is a toyota hehe. But heck, korean cars are improving day by day.

Take the Hyundai Coupe. Put toyota badges on that and see the sales charts fly!

I understand what you mean... I own a Fortuner, but I find the new Santa Fe really nice.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Here's a review on the Santa Fe. Sana ilabas yung 2.2 VGT sa Pinas.

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/road_tests/index.htm?id=206

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Eto pa isang link na maraming pics.

http://www.parkers.co.uk/choosing/ca...%20image&img=0

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Really nice, I like it!!!

I drive a Tucson and though I'm very happy with it, I wouldn't have second thoughts in getting this one. Well, that's only if I can afford it hehe. Matignan nga sa dealer ko, tingin lang

Hyundai Santa Fe (Gen. 2) Thread