New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 326 of 434 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 4331
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    hello guys, new owner here modern steel. Quick question, does our Civic has a TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system)? or a warning lang if malambot na yung gulong? another thing baka meron sa inyo may user manual in digital form pa share naman, I am looking yung para sa local version natin. thank you.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by isotopes7 View Post
    hello guys, new owner here modern steel. Quick question, does our Civic has a TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system)? or a warning lang if malambot na yung gulong? another thing baka meron sa inyo may user manual in digital form pa share naman, I am looking yung para sa local version natin. thank you.
    No TPMS for the Civic. Not even the warning - it's the CRV that has that

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    No TPMS for the Civic. Not even the warning - it's the CRV that has that

Thanks jut703. [emoji106]

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Yeah wala, as usual stripped down version yung spec atin locally (surprised that we got LED headlights, consolation maybe). I don't know why di pa ni-enable satin, wala naman talagang sensor sa tires, only the ECU computes if abnormally nagbago yung wheel spin/speed via the ABS sensor.

Other markets have it though. (not real time, low and high pressure warning lang)

Watch out pala sa EPS ng unit mo, check if you have noise when turning the wheel, especially pag full turn when parking.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Yeah wala, as usual stripped down version yung spec atin locally (surprised that we got LED headlights, consolation maybe). I don't know why di pa ni-enable satin, wala naman talagang sensor sa tires, only the ECU computes if abnormally nagbago yung wheel spin/speed via the ABS sensor.

Other markets have it though. (not real time, low and high pressure warning lang)

Watch out pala sa EPS ng unit mo, check if you have noise when turning the wheel, especially pag full turn when parking.
    my understanding if that is ECU controlled then may way to unlock that feature provided na same ECU rin ang local Civic satin. Thanks for the heads up about the EPS, so in case lumabas yung noise will it be a major issue? or something casa can fixed it on single visit? thank you

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    my understanding if that is ECU controlled then may way to unlock that feature provided na same ECU rin ang local Civic satin. Thanks for the heads up about the EPS, so in case lumabas yung noise will it be a major issue? or something casa can fixed it on single visit? thank you
    EPS will be replaced for free under warranty. But ordering of parts takes about a month.

The car is safe to use even with the noise, so you can still use it while waiting for the parts to arrive. When it does arrive, installation and road testing will take about 1 day.

Already experienced the EPS replaced on our CRV (same problem with the Civic).

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    EPS will be replaced for free under warranty. But ordering of parts takes about a month.

The car is safe to use even with the noise, so you can still use it while waiting for the parts to arrive. When it does arrive, installation and road testing will take about 1 day.

Already experienced the EPS replaced on our CRV (same problem with the Civic).

Not aware of this issue with Honda cars, thanks for letting me know. Will watch out for that. Good that your Civic do not have this issue.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Not aware of this issue with Honda cars, thanks for letting me know. Will watch out for that. Good that your Civic do not have this issue.
    So far the EPS issue affects the Civic and CRV since they're based on the same platform. The other cars in Honda's lineup don't have the issue.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    So far the EPS issue affects the Civic and CRV since they're based on the same platform. The other cars in Honda's lineup don't have the issue.

thanks Jut, I hope the replaced part already a cure to the issue. Short of a recall where in the manufacturer found it's faulty and corrected it permanently.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    thanks Jut, I hope the replaced part already a cure to the issue. Short of a recall where in the manufacturer found it's faulty and corrected it permanently.
    Well, I've posted a few pages back na on-hold ang warranty claims ng EPS.

There are few user reports kase na bumalik din yung ingay even after replacing under warranty.